41

Early in the morning Y/N was called by her manager.

OTP:-
Manager nim:- Y/N ah achim!
Y/N:- achim eyo oppa wae guerae ? you called early in the morning
Manager:- Ah YG nim wants you in the office..
Y/N:- Wae i didnt do anything atleast i think i didnt do anyth-
Manager:- Hahaahaha Y/N ah dont worry its nothing serious its just some brand's CEO wants to meet you
Y/N:- Which brand?
Manager:- Ummmm i think its Versace? Idk just come or get ready ill pick u up in 3 hrs.
Y/N:- ok bye

With that Y/N git up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready

After sommetime manager nim came and picked Y/N from her house.

They went to the company and straight to the office.

There they met Versace's CEO and he said that he wanted to collab with Y/N, her as the Global Brand Ambassador of the brand.. to which everyone in the room agree happily.

The day itself the brand revealed her to be the Global Ambassador of versace..

@versace_official

versace_official  It is an honour for us that @blackpinkofficial Lee Y/N or IU is joining us as the Global Brand Ambassador of Versace

versace_official  It is an honour for us that @blackpinkofficial Lee Y/N or IU is joining us as the Global Brand Ambassador of Versace. We warm heartedly welcome you to our family☺ @lee_y/n.

y/n.is.mom she is a great model for them
blackpinkot5 every brand shall seek her attention 😭
y/nlee yayyyy

There was finally the day of versace event in Italy. Yes she flew back to Italy again. The tiredness the idol was feeling was on some other level.... she would sleep anywhere possible.

The all reached the event venue and Y/N came out looking fabulous making the whole crowd cry out her name...

The way people crowded was very easy to make Y/N scared but was also very grateful for the love they were showing...

She was escorted to the photo carpet and there she stood looking stunning and the MC handed her the mic

"So miss Lee Y/N firstly thankyou so much for coming here and secondly how do feel being a part of the Versace family"

"Thankyou so much for having me here and it is great homour a great feeling about being a member"
"And congratulations on you becoming the Global Brand Ambassador of Versace "

"Thankyou so much"

And with that she went to where the show would be.

She sat next to the CEO and designers of Versace.

She was very keenly observing the models wall down the ram until a certain dress caught her and she bent over to the designer and said.

"Can i have that dress? I really love it"

And the designer Ofcourse being one of the biggest fans of her nodded instantly

"Yes sure do come to our store we will surely pack this for you"  the designer said. He was such a gentleman.

The dress:-

"If i can i would surely use this dress in an mv" IU said

"Thankyou so much" the designer said
"Its very unique and the jewelleries in it make it more outstanding... its very godly type" Y/N said examing the dress while touching it softly. They were behind the stage and many models even came to ask her autographs..

After the event finished it was time for her to go and her manager was standing next to her....

"Thankyou so much for having me here once again. It was a pleasure meetimg all of you " Y/N said kissing their cheeks in a formal way of greeting

"No no we're mpre honoured since you decided to join our family. And if you ever think of leaving YG just give a call i will take you" The CEO whispered the last part making everyone laugh and they all said their goodbyes. Fans were still there waiting for her to come out. Someof them were even crying cozz they saw a "goddess" in real life...