45

(This is total fiction guys)

BLACKPINK'S LEE Y/N CULPRIT HAS BEEN UNDER ARREST.

On 22nd April 2023, the forensic doctors have released a statement of Lee Y/N case. Though the police had been thinking it was a suicide, the doctors have proved them wrong. The report said that it was a case of "Murder".

Following day, the culprit (Manager Kang) was arrested from his house, which was guarded by the forces.

The sources also revealed that the deceased artist Lee Y/N was in a relationship with solo artist Kim Yun Ho also know as Shaun. Shaun who loves the woman deeply is still in a great grief.

"We were planning on getting married the following year. But some people did not want to see us happy i guess. I loved her a lot and will continue to do. She has always been with me through my sadness happiness. I knew she would never take her own life." -Shaun

The culprit has revealed that he knew about their relationship, on 17th April he confronted Y/N to break tied with Kim Yun Ho to which she rejected immediately. On which Kang got out of hand and picked a metal vase from the coffee table and smashed it on Y/N's head because of which she bled a lot and lost her life.

Kang said he just did not want to lose his job and Y/N told him not to worry but he did not trust her and ended up taking her life.

Kang has been sentenced for 5years imprisonment and a capital penalty of 16,031,199.5 Won.

#Y/NJUSTICE

blackpink5forlife not the marriage please am crying 😭

Lee Y/N
1994-2023