BONUS CHAPTER!: Last Strike

hey loves! I thought I'd give you all a little insight into what the future is like over here. Here's a little bonus treat into the eyes of the kids growing up. Enjoy 💕

Promise-23
Larimer- 21
Laelia-18
Antonio-16
Ezyla- 15
Enzo- 15
Esteban-28
Elena- 27

Ezyla sat in the small cramped office glancing at the clock lazily as she blew bubbles of her gum. Enzo glanced gently. "Don't look at me like that," she groaned rolling her eyes before leaning back on the stiff school chairs. "That bitch had every single punch coming." She glared across the room where the injured senior sat crying as she held her bruised face.

"Mom's not gonna be happy." Enzo said gently as he sighed. "Mom can handle it." Ezyla yawned. Just then the principal walked in taking a seat at the desk across from the twins. He let out an exasperated sigh leaning towards the two. "Miss Diavoli, this is unnexectable. You have been warned countless times about your reoccurring behavior yet you still fail to hold responsibility and change you action." She rolled her eyes at his words pulling out her phone from her pocket. "Principal Mitchell, I'm sorry on her behalf she-"

"Enzo shut it," she interrupts her brother focusing back on the principal. "Marvin I've already told you and every other sad teacher here that everybody has three strikes. This cagna (bitch-Italian) here struck out." She crossed her feet leaning towards the elder man. "As I've said before Miss Diavoli refrain from using my name," he pinched the bridge of his nose leaning back. "What did Eva Wrights do to strike out."

Ezyla popped her gum loudly before spitting it in the nearest trash can next to his desk. "Ask the bitch yourself Marvin." She smirked. She smirked wider seeing his pale face redden with anger before he stormed out into the hallway. Enzo sighed shaking his head. "You know your done for you ugly whore!" Eva smirked as she rubbed her bruised cheek.

"I don't know, I mean I still look cute." Ezyla shrugged looking at her phone mirror. Eva glared angrily. "At this rate you'll be expelled. My daddy won't let you land any other schools." Eva smirked. Ezyla rose her brow in humor. "Oh really?  Okay." She shrugged once more making Eva angrier. Eva then stood storming over to her. "You take one more step towards me and I'll feed your foot to your face." Ezyla glared. Eva ignored her threat stepping closer to her.

Ezyla sighed standing about to break the girls face some more before Enzo stepped in between pushing Eva from his sister. "Sit down." He glared her harshly striking fear into her. She swallowed hard before quickly scurrying to her seat. Enzo then turned to his sister with soft eyes. "You're in enough shit Zy, give it a break." She sighed plopping back onto the seat. "You should be thanking him Eva." She shot her a glare before pulling her phone back out.

Eva swallowed in fear and frustration glaring at her lap. Enzo then sat down glancing at his electronic watch. Just then principal Mitchell walked back in once more with a small packet. "This packet is for your mother. After speaking with her and your siblings we've decided to suspend you for a month, you'll be doing at home lessons for the coming month. You'll also be attending community service for the school, for the next two months. Lucky for you Ezyla, Eva's father chose not to take legal action." Mitchell sat back down sighing.

"What!! There's no way!! My daddy would never! There has to be a mistake let me talk to him!!" Eva yelled loudly whining. "You'll have the chance Miss Wright," he turned to face her before facing both of the twins once again. "Enzo none of this punishment is for you. Now you two may go your siblings are outside." He waved the two off. The quickly rose walking out of the office. Ezyla shot Eva a tongue out blowing raspberries before skipping after her brother outside.

They both walked towards the slim shining blue range rover which both Larimer and Antonio leaned on. "Look at little miss Mayweather!!" Antonio grinned as she approached them. "Who's ass got beat now? Oh! How much did she cry?" Antonio smirked. She returned the smirk smiling. "Let's just say that she'll everytime she see's her face she'll think of me." Ezyla proudly smirked. Larimer smacked ther back of Antonio's head making his hiss in pain. "Stop encouraging her." Larimer glared at him.