ฯ Six ฯ

I speed down the road mumbling the lords prayer. I look at promise who looked scared. I take a deep breath, I was scared an worried but for the sake of promise I needed to hide it.

"Its okay P, there's nothing to be scared of.." I senile at her making her tense body relax a bit. We arrive home. There were police surrounding our house caution tape covering the door. "P stay in the car.. " I tell her jumping out the car. I walk up to the police man who looked in charge "this is my house where are my kids? Are they okay, wheres their dad? W-"

" relax ma'am.. The children are all okay their grandma came to get them all, your husband went down to the station to help us write a report."

I was slightly relieved, but would never cruelly be relieved till I saw all my kids infront of me. I run back to the cargetting in. "Mama wheres everybody?" promise ask frowning. "There at grannies.."

"What about papa??" she frowns. I sigh running my hand through my hair. "Daddies helping the police men baby. Lets go get your siblings."

θ
The door swings open there stood Lorenzo's mom holding sleeping Ezyla and Enzo. I smile in a bit of relief that there okay. "Look its Mama and promise!!!!" Larimar yells running over to us hugging us tightly. Antonio and Laelia quickly run over to us hugging us crying. "Mama it was scary, a bad man walked in then dads put us in a closet hen there was loud noises then the police came and called granny!" Laelia cries.

"I know baby it was scary its okay.." I hug them all relieved. "Everyone get in the car were gonna go pick up daddy.." they all nod going to get their things. "And then what Atarah.." Lorenzo's mom sighs.

"Then in going to rent hotel. We can't go home and your house isn't any safer." I take Sleeping Ezyla and Enzo from her placing them in their carseat.

"Be safe..." she sighs I nod picking up the carseat. Heading out to the car strapping them in. The great of the kids come out i put all of them in the back and let promise stay in the passenger seat. Plus she called shotgun.

Г

I cross my arms waiting he the hood of the car for Lorenzo. I was passed. I know being in the mafia was dangerous, but he swore on his life he wouldn't put my kids in danger yet today has been the most stressed day of my life.

Lorenzo walks out looking at me relieved. "Atarah-"

"No! Im over this shit! You swore it would never come to this! And you didn't even call me to let me know shit! I had to hear that a gun fight broke out with my kids home from a friend! I and promise were out for 2 hours! hours you couldn't find anytime to call me! Do you know how scared they were how scared I was!"

"Atarah-"

"No let me finish, its my time to talk! Our children are fast asleep in that car exhausted! I had to go rent out a fucking hotel because its not safe to go home! How could you let it get to this! Our kids were in a fucking closet! What if something had happened and they were stuck in there? What if you got hurt! What if they got hurt! And the worst part about it is i wasn't there!!! I-I wasn't there.." I suck in a sharp breath blinking away my tears.

Lorenzo looked at ne silently ticking his jaw. "Lorenzo lets get divorced.." I wipe my tears.

I could tell he was hurt. I didn't wanna hurt him, but I can't put my kids in danger. I didn't wanna divorce him, I loved him. He sighs nodding the hurt disappearing his face emotionless. I sigh getting in the car. He opens the back sitting on the left side of the twins carseat.

I wipe my tears driving off.

Ω
I was with my therapist. I had told her everything (not including the mafia situation) she had advised me to be certain and not jump to conclusion. I was getting ready to leave. "Oh before you leave, your daily question.. Do you love Lorenzo truly?" she ask sighing.

With the recent event it took me a while to get it. But I do love him. At first my love was forced, hence the Stockholm Syndrome but as we spent time together the love became natural. I know we have issues but I love him and I know he loves me.

"Yes, I love him... Truly.." I sigh. "What gm I supposed to do he put them all in danger.. I guess part of its my fault, I knew what his job as an entrepreneur brought enemies, but I never thought it'd reach my kids... I just want my kids to be safe.." I sigh leaning into the chair.

*****
Hey loves! Comment and vote! Go check out my other books! make sure to check out my discussion board and add your thoughts on what I posted! I will be taking a brain break for a while due to school and all the things happening at latest the next update will be May 25, so make sure to enjoy the next update I post because i'll be gone for a while!

Until next time loves💚