ฯ Seven ฯ

"Yes, I love him... Truly.." I sigh. "What was I supposed to do he put them all in danger.. I guess part of its my fault, I knew what his job as an entrepreneur brought enemies, but I never thought it'd reach my kids... I just want my kids to be safe.." I sigh leaning into the chair.

Dr.Gia takes a deep breath. "Atarah. The relationship you and Lorenzo have is nothing but toxic. You may love each other but your defiantly not benefiting yourselves. If you want my advice i suggest you both take a long break and think about what you really want to do... Or do the obvious thing and go through with your divorce..." I nod taking a deep breath.

Dr.Gia was absolutely right. I feel like our relationship is dead. I think I'll go through with the divorce, its whats right for the kids anyway.

¤
I smile leaving the salon i went to. If i wantee to support my kids i needed a job, so i went and did an interview for something im good at. Luckily one of the old church member was a manager and said shed try and put in good word for me.

I pull up to the hotel. I get out my car shutting the door. I go to the trunk getting out the groceries i bought. It was alot to carry. I accidentally drop some of tge twins new baby flour, i groan in annoyance. Just then someone approaches me.

It was a tall tatted darkskin in a navy blue suite. He had pretty hazel eyes a jaw that looked sharp enough to cut me. "Need some help?" he ask smiling.

"If you dont mind.." I smile slightly embarrassed. He takes a good amount of groceries from my arms leaving only two bags in my arm. I bend down picking up the formula. "How many kids?" he ask still flashing his pretty pearly whites.

"Six." i smile at him giggling at his reaction. "Damn, and i assume you have a mans?" he asked smiling. "Yeah, but were in the process of a divorce." I give him a closed mouth smile shutting my trunk.

"He really fucked up giving you up." he sighs. I blushed clearing my throat. "Anyone told you how smooth you are Mr.prettysmile?" I asked smirking. "Eh, here and there." he smiles following me into the hotel. "I'm Kareem by the way, whats your name beautiful?" he asked as we walked down the hotel hall.

"Im Atarah, its nice to neet you." i smile at him. "Its nice to meet you too beautiful." he winks making me laugh. "You gotta ugly laugh." he chuckles. I roll my eyes smiling. "Says the sexy chocolate stranger i just met." I giggle as we enter the elevator. "Oh, so now im sexy? I thought i was Mr. Prettysmile?" he smirked naking me laugh again.

We talk back and forth making our way to my hotel room. "When am i gonna see you again beautiful?" he licks his lips smirking. "Let me see your phone?" i ask smiling.

He pulls out his phone opening it for me. I put my number and save my name as beautiful. "There, you cant text ne whenever." i smile unlocking the hotel door. Just then Antonio squeals running hugging my legs tightly. "Mama!!" he squeals giggling. I put down the groceries picking him up. "Hi babyy!" i smile kissing his cheek repeatedly. Kareem helps me place the groceries on a table.

"Thank you Kareem." i smile. "Your welcome beautiful. Just make sure to save me as sexy chocolate stranger on your phone." he winks. Igiggle shaking my head as he walks out. "Bye mr.prettysmile sexy chocolate stranger." i giggle "bye ms. Beautiful mother of six." he chuckles walking off. I shut the door smiling. I hadent smiled like that since the twins were born and that was 6 months ago.

"Who was that?" i turn to see Lorenzo. He looked pissed. "Just soneone who helped me with groceries." i sigh placing Antonio watching him waddle off into the main area where Enzo and Ezyla were gnawing on their toys. The rest of the kids were taking a nap on the bed.

" sexy? Beautiful? What the fuck Atarah?!" he says loudly catching the attemtion of the twins. "First off dont come over yelling cuss words around the twins, second our kids are sleeping, and third we were just joking around." i scoff at him

"Yeah cuz that was joking." he walks past me angrily. "Youve cheated on me more than once and your mad i was playing around with someone?" i scoff laughing bitterly. "That was the past.. It doesn't matter.." He walks out slamming the door. "Mama, dada go byebye!" Antonio points chewing on his finger.

I rub the bridge of my nose annoyed. "Of course he did.." i sigh putting away the groceries.

Ω
Promise and Laelia were watching videos on thier tablets while Antonio and Larimar were playing with building blocks. It was pretty late i had to start getting the twins ready first for bed.Lorenzo of course wasnt back.

Ezyla giggles kicking in excitement as i brought over her midnight snack towards ger highchair. Enzo was fast asleep in his bassinet. I sigh looking around. It was just about time we went back to the old house. Though once i finilize the divorce and get the job at the salon I'm going to try and buy a new place.

Just then Lorenzo bust in. He reeked of alcohol. Clearly drunk. "Promise go take your sibling to the bedroom for a bath." i smile at her not wanting to draw attention to her drunk father.

She nods taking her siblings to the room. I place ezyla on the floor she crawls after her siblings. "Lorenzo what the hell!" I semi yell not wanting the kids to hear. "Who was that dude from earlier.." he aporoaches me.

"What? No one, we just met." i back up furrowing my brows. He harshly grabs my jaw. I yank it away in pain. "Who was he!!!!" he yells forcefully grabbing my jaw. I wince in pain. He was holding my jaw so tight i thought it would break at any moment.

"No one L-Lorenzo.." i struggle to make out whimpering. "Lorenzo s-stop it h-hurts." i breath heavily blinking away my tears. He punches me hard sending me straight to the ground. "I dont fucking care!!!" he yells. He starts yelling stuff in Italian. I hold my cheek in pain standing up. "Lo, the kids-" he inturrupts me by smacking me causing me to fall on the couch. Enzo wakes up wailing loudly.

He contious to beat me yelling things in Italian. All i could think about was my kids. I could hear Ezyla, Antonio and laelia crying from the room. I hold nyself in a ball crying as Lorenzo hit me.

He stopped hitting plopping on the couch falling asleep. I shake in fear and pain silently crying. Everything ached my face stung from the slaps and punches. My body felt heavy i stayed curled up for a good 30 minutes struggling to get up. I finally got up and picked up crying Enzo ignoring the pain coursing theough me. I breath heavily limping to the the bedroom. All the kids were in a corner crying as promise was trying to calm them down. They get up walking over to me crying. I push away my pain and hurt smiling at them. "Its okay now, p go take them for a bathe, i bathe the twins and ant..."

θθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθ
Heyyyy
Im going on break now!
I won't be back till may 25 so please feel free to check my other books out. Comment how you feel, and check out my disscusion board on my profile, winners will be shouted out!

Until next time loves💕