. Three .

"I haven't seen Larimar in a while.." he sighs helping me sweep up the mess in the living room from the party. "He's just.. taking our separation rough.." i sigh rubbing my stomach feeling the baby kick.

"I know I haven't exactly been a good husband or father lately, but I'm ready to work to prove myself.." I smile gently appreciating Lorenzo's effort.

I sigh sitting back just then I clutch my stomach feeling a sharp pain. Lorenzo looks at me in concern. "What's wrong?" he ask rushing over to me. "I-I think. The babies are coming.." I breath out in pain.

"I'll go grab the baby bag, and carseat.." he says rushing upstairs. I lean back hissing in pain as the contractions come closer together.

I shriek sobbing in pain feeling the babies head inbetween my legs. Lorenzo rushes over to me. "C'mon Atarah, I know your in pain, but we have to go.." he frowns.

"I cant.. The babies.. One I-is cr-crowning. These twins are coming now!!" I heave out in pain clutching onto the couch.

"Shit!" Lorenzo pulls down my pants and panties. "Ill call my ma and 911, we gotta deliver these babies.." Lorenzo says yanking out his phone.

Ω

Hours later I was still in labor with Lorenzo mom coaching me while the EMS get me onto of a gurney.

"We need to move quick, she needs to have a c-suction the umbilical is wrapped around their necks And her cervix aren't wide enough to push out the infants!" one EMS yells. Lorenzo looked horridly worried. I knew he was nervous we never experienced a c-suction with any of the kids. It was scary. Now my two twins Enzo and Ezyla were going to be cut out if me.

My heart was pounding as they rush me out the house into the ambulance Lorenzo right by my side. I pant heavily against the harsh contraction.

θ

I wake up from the anesthetic hearing whimpers and cooing. I turn to see Lorenzo holding the babies in both hands. I tear up letting out a shaky breath.

"Enzo, Ezyla look mama's awake.." Lorenzo smiles at me and gets closer to me so I could see my kids. I look at my baby wrapped in pink. Ezyla looked like a mini me. Her tiny nose twitched and her eyes flutter open revealing her beautiful green eyes. I smile caressing her face.

I look at Enzo his big brown eyes look back at me. He looked so much like Lorenzo except for his hair which was my hair type. Enzo pouts whimpering.

I reach over taking him from Lorenzo "hi papa, its so nice to finally see you and your sister.." I whisper to him as he coo's. He looks up at me intruiged. I smile caressing his face.

I put crying Ezyla in her highchair quickly continuing to make promise, larimar, lunch for school and Antonio, Laelia's lunch for daycare. Lorenzo walks in dressed in a suite. "Why you clean up nice." I smile finishing up the kids lunch.

"Thanks, ill be back before noon to take Ezyla to her doctors appointment, you sure you'll be fine watching Enzo? I know your tired..." Lorenzo frowns trying to fix his tie.

I walk over to him helping him put on his tie. "I'll be fine, be safe okay?" I look up at him. He smiles nodding.

Promise, larimar, Laelia, and Antonio run into the kitchen "line up oldest to youngest." I say walking over to the lunch table grabbing their lunch boxes.

I bend down giving them their lunches giving them a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mama!" promise and larimar kiss my cheek running over to Lorenzo.

Laelia and Antonio hug me running to Lorenzo. I stand up as Lorenzo approaches. He kisses my forehead gently looking down at me taking a shaky breath. "I-I think we should get counseling.." Lorenzo says lowly so the kids wouldn't hear.

"...Lorenzo..."

"We've been through alot... You've been through alot, you've been through hell Atarah... If not counseling then at least therapy for you.."

"I don't need therapy Lo.."

"I hear you.. In the night.. When you whimper and wake up sobbing. I hear you go to the restroom shaking and crying so the kids won't hear you."

I blinks looking away. "What was the dream about Atarah.."
I turn around not wanting to face Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo.. Not now... Please." I grit out whispering noticing the kids attention on us. "Fine, but as soon as I get back were continuing this discussion." Lorenzo picks up Antonio and Ezyla.

I sigh watching him lead them outside. Maybe Lorenzo was right maybe I did need some help. These days I've been having night terrors, and been so terrified.

I thought I was over this stage of trauma, why is it back? I don't know . I lean against the sink taking a deep breath. Enzo whimpers loudly. I walk over to Enzo kissing his forehead. "Im okay Enzo. Mama's okay baby" I pick him up gently rocking him.

Enzo fell asleep and i put him to bed. I sit at the dining table tiredly checking my phone baby monitor to check on Enzo.

Just then someone rings the doorbell. I stand up walking to the door checking the doorbell camera. My jaw drops in shock. My breathing picks up.

I wheeze panicking closing my eyes tight praying my eyes were seeing wrong. I breath heavily feeling my heart beat out my chest.

The doorbell rings again. I take a deep breath trying compose myself. My shaky hands open the door. My eyes meet his nervous guilty eyes. I take a deep breath calming my breath.

"Atarah.."

"Father."

***************************

Hey loves shits starting to pop off, so stay tuned. Make sure to read, comment, and vote for more.
************************