Ω Ten Ω

Lorenzo p.o.v

I groan in pain struggling in the ropes tied to the cold steel chair I was put in. I huff angrily seeing my mom and sister weep from the other side of the glass.

It has been a year since I was kidnapped. I knew there was something off a out that person but I never imagined the other two.

"Ahh hows my favorite fallen Italian mafia leader??" the man smirks at me. "If you don't count rope burns, fine." I glare at him. "It'll be much worse later. I've been really lenient these past months.."

"Yeah.. Why is that kareem??"

He smiles evilly turning round to face my ma and sister. "In taking Lajaeu out tomorrow.." my growl struggling as he mentioned Atarah. "You know I really never thought my plan would work. First divide you both with my partners your so called counselor and therapist then drug you with a drug that makes you aggressive and hullicinate. And kidnapping you was extremely easy."

I glare at the man clenching my fist hard. "Just tell me what you want with my family." I grit through my teeth trying to hold my anger.

"Not much actually just want to see you suffer a bit. Relax though I don't plan on hurting your mom, sister and kids. But Atarah.. I can't guarantee." kareem chuckles slipping out his phone. My blood was boiling. If he even touches a hair on her head ill rip him apart.

I miss them so much, I miss Atarah and the kids. It hurt to hear this idiot speak about them and how they're doing without me, but I'm glad their safe. Now that I know this was all Kareem as soon as I escape ill make it my mission he pays.

"What do you plan to gain from this?? Why does your sadistic ass want to risk their life on something like this?" I ask ticking my jaw.

"Hm.. To be honest im not sure. It could be the fact that because of you my cousin favor who was like my little sister is dead, or the fact that you sent my fathers company into bankruptcy and left us for scraps. Or maybe its that your mafia lynched my older brother in an ally way."

"Im sorry about Favor, I didn't think the cartel would go that far.. I didn't think they'd resort to a drive by. The other things you mentioned happened under my fathers control but I apologize on his behalf. Just please don't hurt my family.."

Kareem chuckles ignoring me, just then my other kidnappers Dr.Churchills aka Mary and Gia aka Gia walk in talking.

___________________________________________________________________

hello lovesss enjoy a lil snip