• Eleven •

PSA- I've changed the p.o.v to omniscient. Enjoy the chapter!

Lorenzo p.o.v

"Your brothers dead Lorenzo..." his dad sighed leaning into his rather large leather seat. Lorenzo felt grief overwhelm him dropping to his knees. "The Tillo's killed him.." his father stared down at him coldly as he silently wept.

"I should have seen it coming.. they were just.. so fast." His father blinked away his tears tightly clutching his hand together his knuckles grew pale and white. "I-I strictly taught your brother how to run the mafia and paid no mind to you after he was born.. but now I need you.. I know your 16, but your not to young to-"

He scoffed glaring at his father. "Really, is everything you think about your stupid Mafia?? Luke is dead! He's dead! It's your fault." He yelled out in anger sobbing in between his words. "You chose your younger son over your oldest just because he looked more believable to be a mafia leader, now look at him.. on his way to a grave!!" He wept loudly unable to restrain his cries.

His father stood up walking over to him. He slapped him the whole room going quiet. "You will lead. It's your legacy now." He looked down at his stunned son. Lorenzo laughed bitterly standing up. "You never trainer me, you chose Luke over your first born. You resort to violence when your wrong.. it's not surprising to know you hit ma as well."  He chuckled in pure anger. His father slapped him again his anger growing.

Lorenzo rose standing up taller than his father. "I will never lead this shithole." He storms out making his way to his car. He'd fly to the US and stay with grandmother forever.

.....................................................................................
Ahhhhjjsjhdhrhrh it's been a looooong min my loveees ❤️. This chapter was just a flashback to Lorenzo'a backstory!! I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote, comment, and check out my other books!!💕💕💕~Muahh