⚏𝓉𝓌𝑜⚏

"

"...no one wants to hear your five-second quickie..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

I opened my apartment door, locked it, and headed to the stairwell to meet with Shikamaru. I was wearing a light pink top with regular blue jeans. I didn't want to seem like I was thinking too much into this "date".

I reached the fourth floor and followed the same path to his apartment that I used to get to my apartment. The floor looked the same—clean, white, and boring—like Mr. Hyuga.

Gosh, he is such a prick and uptight. Maybe he's not getting any...

I kept walking until I reached Shikamaru's apartment.

Why am I suddenly nervous...? I shouldn't be. It's just my neighbor...well, my hot neighbor.

I rang his doorbell, waiting for what seemed like ages.

He finally opened up, leaning against the door with a smirk plastered on his face.

Wow, even in the simplest outfit, he's hot

He was wearing a navy blue fitted shirt, showcasing his muscles underneath, black sweatpants, and Nike slides

Thank goodness I didn't wear the dress I wanted to.

"So you finally made it huh? I was starting to think you'd never show up."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm here now. So let's go!"

"Alright alright, woman. Let me grab my wallet and keys" he said as he walked to his coffee table and picked up his keys and wallet, opening it to make sure he had his ID and money. He also made sure to change his shoes, just in case.

I waited for him to close his door and lock up.

As he finished turning the key, he looked back at me, under hooded eyes, and smirked.

I began to feel really self-conscious.

Do I look fat in this outfit or something...? Did I spill something on my shirt?

I looked down at my shirt quickly, mentally exhaling. So what is he staring at?

"You look nice. Pink suits you," he mumbled.

EHHHH? Did he just compliment me?

"T-thank you Sh-shikamaru." I replied sheepishly.

I am never shy like this. I am so embarrassed with myself.

Before he could reply, I spotted someone with yellow hair coming out of their apartment.

Who is that? I can't make out a face.