⚏𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇'𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯ⚏

thank you so much to everyone that took the time to read my book. it truly means so much. this was the very first fic I wrote and it actually started out as a Levi fic. and as much as I don't want this journey to come to a close, I do believe it has reached its end.

thank you to those that have been reading since the beginning. it's been about a year and I had wanted to complete this in three months, but things happen.

i have more stories so check out my page for those.

if you have any Naruto character recs or just general story ideas you'd like to see come to life, let me know and I can try to pull something together.

hehe for those that have been here since the beginning, do you remember my original photos and gifs for my chapter? i'll put them down below...

^^this was the beginning

^^and this was the end

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING <3

my other books + upcoming books

Stockholm Syndrome, Keisuke Baji (completed)

Reality, Eren Jeager (in progress)

Yin and Yang, Takashi Mitsuya (in progress)

Playboy, Guren Ichinose (in progress)

Calm Before the Storm, Loid Forger (in progress)

Love at Dawn, Armin Arlert (upcoming)

The Bodyguards, Toji Fushiguro and Getou Suguru (upcoming)

Wish You Were Here, Itachi Uchiha (upcoming)

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝐼𝐿𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 | 𝐻𝑌𝑈𝐺𝐴 𝑁. 🎉