⚏𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉⚏

"

"...we don't have all day..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

"Wow!" Yuuji and Nobara said when we entered the park.

"It's even better than I thought!" Nobara squealed.

"Let's go on that first!" Yuuji shouted, pointing to one of those rides that drop you from an insane height.

"Oh hell no," Neji said, his face instantly turning a greenish color.

"We don't have to go on that," I whispered, rubbing his arm.

"Y/n!! You have to come! We used to do that all the time," Yuuji pouted.

I looked at Neji with pleading eyes. 

"Go ahead," he smiled. "I'll stay here and wait for you."

"Ahh, Neji thank you! I promise when I come back we'll go do all of the arcade games!" I hugged him tightly before joining Nobara and Yuuji.

"I thought you'd never come!" Nobara sighed, rolling her eyes.

"She knows better than that!" Yuuji laughed.

"You guys know I'm always down for a rollercoaster!" I said, wrapping my arms around both of their necks.

"It's not a rollercoaster. It's called a drop tower," Yuuji corrected me.

"Same thing," I shrugged.

"So you're a mom now?" Nobara randomly asked as the three of us waited in the short line.

"No! Who told you that?" I frantically asked.

"Gojo did!" Yuuji matter-of-factly said.

"And who told Gojo?!" 

"Your mom." both Yuuji and Nobara plainly said.

"I am not a mom. I went to the doctor and they said I'm not pregnant!" I quickly stated.

"Wait—What are you talking about?" Yuuji asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, moving up in the line. "Didn't you two just say—now you're confusing me."

"Didn't you adopt that little girl? Cara? Carla?" Nobara asked.

"O-oh. Yes I did," I nodded, swallowing the lump that had begun to form in my throat. "And her name is Clara."

"What the fuck were you talking about? Pregnant? That means...you and Neji..." Yuuji's face started to scrunch up in disgust.

"OH EW!" Nobara screams, gaining some attention from the other people waiting to get on the ride.

"Quiet!" I said, shushing them. "I just said I'm NOT pregnant! Listen." 

"But the fact that you went to the doctor because you thought you were pregnant tells me all I need to know. Nasty," Yuuji spat out.