⚏𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒⚏

"

"...you're a dick..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

"Neesan?" the boy asked.

What the...It can't be...

"Yuuji?" I asked.

"Yes! It's me. What are you doing here? I thought I'd never see you again. When you left us I thought that was the end. I just can't belie—"

I cut him off by jumping on top of him and giving him the biggest hug.

"I've missed you so much. I never meant to leave everyone like that," I started, tears streaming down my face. "It was just too much for me to bear and so I left. I didn't even think about how you felt."

Yuuji looked at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I know. But um...aha...do you think you could get off of my leg? It hurts really bad." he pleaded, giving me a closed-eye smile to hide how much pain he was in.

"Oh my gosh. Of course. But, Yuuji?" I prod.

"Mmm? he asks, now examining his wound.

"How did you end up in this situation?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, from the looks of it, we've got time."

"Alright. Well, once you left Japan we all went crazy looking for you. I know you left before, after high school, but at least we knew that you were studying abroad. But anyway, we looked in your usual spots, but it was no use. We called, emailed you, everything we could think of, and each search for you led to a dead end."

"By we do you mean...?" I asked, interrupting him.

"Yea. Gojo, Nobara, and Megumi. They are the only people I trust with your life."

"So the other two people with you in the parking lot were...Nobara and Megumi?" I gulped.

He looked away, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah," he mumbles.

"...and Gojo...?" I ask, not really wanting to know the answer.

"I don't know. He left as soon as we got here. He said he wouldn't rest until he found you."

"That sounds like Gojo," I replied.

"Well, back to the story. Once we realized we couldn't get ahold of you, we decided to hire a private investigator, so we contacted the agency."

"You don't mean...the Armed Detective Agency...do you?" I asked.

Did they go to all this trouble for me? I should've just been straightforward with Yuuji. He would've understood.