⚏𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉⚏

"

"...are you seeing anyone..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

I awoke to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears.

6:30 am, read the clock.

"Ugh," I groaned, rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

My back still hurt from last night, so that fall didn't help heal my back in any way.

I got up, adjusting my clothes and making my way to the bathroom to take a shower. Running on two hours of sleep is going to mess me up. After I finish meeting with Neji, I'll come back upstairs and catch up on some sleep.

I made my time in the shower quick as I didn't want to be late for our appointment. I decided it best to heed Itachi's advice about Neji. He's nothing like his father, that's for sure. If only his father could see the man that he's become, would he be disappointed?

Going back into my bedroom, I finished getting dressed, pulling the last article of clothing over my head, and spraying myself with my favorite perfume.

Before leaving, I grabbed a light jacket just in case it grew colder in the building, and headed out the door, ensuring to lock up.

I descended the stairs, in the same manner as last night, but the atmosphere was much different. I really hope I don't bump into any more people. I can't imagine holding a conversation with someone new today.

Upon reaching the lobby, I followed the hallway that led to his office.

I checked my phone for the time—6:59 am.

"Just in time," I thought.

I knocked twice on his door, waiting for either a verbal response or for him to open the door—neither of which happened.

Come on. This guy tells me to be here for 7 and doesn't even show up on time.

I tried the doorknob, which opened the moment I twisted it.

Why would this be open? This is a trap, and I'm not falling for it. I've got to get out of my civilian mindset and go back to how I would act whilst I was training under Hizashi.

I took my hand off the doorknob, closing the door, and continued to wait.

Growing irritated, I began to pace around the lobby. What is with this guy?

I checked the time on my phone once more—7:10 am.

I don't have all day. I'm so tired, but I need to see Gojo and everyone else. I'm giving him five more minutes, and after that, I'm leaving to go back to my room.