⚏𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒⚏

"

"...I would've thrown some bills at you so you could bring that ass to my office and show me a good time..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

"Oh my gosh. This ramen is so fucking good." I squealed.

"I know, you're telling me. Naruto eats here so much that they have his order ready before he even walks in." he chuckles.

I snort, "That's funny. I'm glad we could chill in here and that you told me more about the people in the building. But I can't believe one guy has a bug collection. Kinda gross."

"Oh trust me, I know. Sometimes he puts like spiders and shit in his mouth and posts it on tik tok," he says shuddering.

"What the—that's so gross. Is he Billie Eilish as a guy or...?" I say, laughing at my own joke.

"Who's Billie Eilish...?" he asks, looking up from his ramen, to me.

"I—never mind..." I say, feeling sort of ashamed that he didn't get the joke. Quickly changing the subject, I asked him, "So where to next?"

"Hmmm. I don't even know. You're gonna laugh at me, but to be honest, I really shouldn't have offered to be your tour guide because I barely even leave the apartment unless necessary. I'm known around here as the 'lazy bum'," he says, laughing to himself at his last sentence.

"Oh?? Aren't you kind of embarrassed to be called that?" I ask him.

"Not really," he shrugs. "Other people's opinions don't really sway me."

Okay unbothered king

"Alright. Here," he begins, pushing my ramen to the side and placing a piece of paper in its place. "I'm giving you a map of the neighborhood."

"Are you living in the '80s? Why do you have a map of the neighb—" I question, quickly getting cut off.

"Hush woman. Just take it."

"Okay, but I haven't used a map in ages. I don't even know where to look. Is there a 'You Are Here' sticker on this somewhere for the apartment building?" I ask, now moving my index finger along the map, searching for anything that looks familiar.

"Hmm let me see," he says, feigning interest. "Why don't you just look at the damn thing until you find the building?"

"That is literally what I'm doing ponytail boy." I retort.

"Women..." he mumbles, but I don't catch it. "Alright let's go back before Temari has my head and finds out your apartment number and shows up at your doorstep."

I gasp, "Would she actually do that?"

"Probably," he shrugs, no hint of amusement in his voice.

We began walking the short distance back to the apartment building. I doubt I'll go any farther with him than just being friends. It's clear that Temari has established her territory and I'm not welcome.