⚏𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒⚏

"

"...good girl. now get in the shower..."

⊱⎻⎻⎻♡⤽⤼◇❀◇⤽⤼♡⎻⎻⎻⊰

YOUR POV

"Ahhh. What a long flight," I yawned, stretching once we got off the plane. I slept the entire time, only waking up to eat lunch and dinner.

"It's kind of late so let's just go straight to the hotel tonight and then visit your parents in the morning," Neji said, guiding me to the baggage claim.

"Sounds good," I yawned again.

"How can you still be tired when you slept for almost 12 hours?" he asked, stunned by my constant yawning.

"I don't know. My body hasn't woken up yet. I just need a couple of minutes to adjust." I tried to play off my tiredness, but I honestly felt exhausted.

"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes.

We waited for about ten minutes before spotting our luggage on the conveyer belt. Neji took the two suitcases and carried them out of the airport.

"Should I hail a cab?" I asked, looking around for an available driver.

"There's no need. I already called one of my friends to pick us up," he said, looking around for them.

"Oh? I'm surprised to know you have friends outside of your circle back home," I giggled.

"Ha. Ha. You are so funny," he said with a straight face. "Oh. I see her!"

"Her?" I looked in the same direction as him. There was a beautiful, tall, dark-skinned woman with purple hair that cascaded down her back standing near an expensive-looking all-black car. The way her orange shirt and black pants hugged her curves tightly made me instantly jealous. Her green eyes only added to her natural beauty.

 Her green eyes only added to her natural beauty

"Neji!" she squealed, engulfing him in a hug.

"Yoruichi!" he hugged her back. "How have you been?"

"Ah, not so bad. Better now that I'm seeing you," she smiled brightly.