Chapter 7

I resist and try everything to break free but it's pointless. Dream carries me with no trouble over his shoulder into the jet. I look at the ground, the little staircase to enter the jet, the floor of the jet.

He sits me down in one of the seats in the back. I immediately stand back up confidently, as if I could do something. He stares at me while holding my upper arms with both hands, I can't do anything. I breathe out and give up, plopping back in the seat.

I take a look around. The jet is actually quite modern from the inside. Everything is pretty light-coloured. The ceiling and walls are white. It's complemented with dark blue lines everywhere, outlining shapes on the ceiling and walls. The aisle is some sort of black carpet, there's white LED lighting on each side of it.

Dream takes a special seat belt and pulls it tight, keeping me put. The belt goes over my chest twice in a cross shape and once over my waist. I watch as he clicks the thing shut and make eye contact as he moves away from me.

He sits down in the seat directly in front of me, faced towards me, never taking his eyes off mine. I sigh as I turn my head to look out the window. I see the other men prepare a few things. I see them packing bags and talk to each other.

I look closer and see my bag. The Latino looking guy took it out of my car and takes it with him on the plane. My eyes follow him as he does that. As he approaches me I give him a confused expression. I get nothing in return.

"Do you want me to put this in the back?" he asks Dream.

The tall man nods in response and watches as he installs the thing somewhere behind me. I hear him click some things shut, I can't really tell. He then walks back to the front of the jet without looking back and sits down in a four seat.

My eyes glide back to Dream. He's still looking at me. I look him up and down and furrow my eyebrows a bit as I shake my head slightly. He then leans forward.

"I can remove the tape if you want, but you gotta behave. No one can hear you scream for help anyway."

I sit still for a second, then nod my head innocently. He rips the tape off harshly and I only growl softly from the pain. My eyes are still squeezed shut after it until I hear someone talk to us. I open my eyes and see a man stand next to Dream. He's white and has hazel eyes. Even though he's wearing a red ski mask I can tell he's a bit older than the rest.

"Don't pull the tape that aggressively he says."

I hadn't realised I could talk yet, so I just sit there in silence looking at them.

"He's fine. He's no pussy." Dream responds.

I look at him for a second. His mouth is slightly lifted on the left, clearly half smiling. I look back at the other guy. He rolls his eyes as he turns around and I hear him mumble something.

"Muffinhead." he says under his breath as he sits down next to the Latino guy.

Dream's eyes also followed him. His head was completely turned away from me for a second. He then looks back forward, at me.

"That's Bad."

I lift an eyebrow and give him a puzzled expression, "You pulling the tape that hard is bad?" I say confusedly.

"No-" he says as he wheezes and almost falls forward.

I'm still giving him a confused look, not knowing what the fuck he's talking about. I watch him laugh like a crazy for a second. He then catches his breath.

"The guy who just said that, his name is Bad." he says, emphasising 'name'.

I slightly lift my head and eyebrows as I say, "Ooh."

I then look back down in embarrassment. I can still hear him giggle. Dumb ass. It's not even that funny. My eyes glide over the floor in between us. It's soft brown vinyl. He moves his feet a little in such a way it catches my attention.

I look back up. It was exactly what he wanted. I can see him studying my face. He's leaned back in his seat with his right arm folded upwards so his hand holds his face. He blinks slowly. His long lashes look handsome.

"Ready for take off?" he asks.

My eyes widen. I start breathing heavily as it gets to me. 'Nonono.' I think to myself. I look over to the other guys. I can see them looking for something in the front. As I move my head a bit I can see two other men enter the jet as well.

I lean back in my seat, pressing my back as hard as I can against it. It's quite uncomfortable with my hands still cuffed behind me. I let my head fall back over it, looking at the ceiling. It has a few little spotlights in it. They're not on right now.

I breathe out and face Dream again, "Do we really have to do this?" I ask with fear in my eyes.

He repositions himself in his seat, "Yes." he says teasingly while biting his index finger.

I growl and shake my body trying to break free. I try standing up to stretch out the belt or something but nothing's working. I'm completely stuck in this fucking seat.

I can see the 4 men sitting in the four seat. They're talking to each other. I scan the one's I can fully see from here, that's the two sitting directly next to the aisle. The one sitting in the same direction as Dream, faced towards me has blue eyes and is wearing a beige ski mask with a dark brown spot around the nose and eye holes fading into the beige.

I tilt my head slightly. It reminds me of those Siamese cats. Their faces are coloured the same print.

My attention then fades to the guy faced away from me. I'm not sure but he looks like the guy who opened the door of my mums house. He has the same posture. He turns around and says something.

"Dream, come sit with us." he offers.

My eyes flicker from him to Dream. I can see the man in front of me hesitating.

"No, I'm good. I'll keep him company." he says eventually, referring to me.

I can see the other guy roll his eyes before he looks forward again. I look at Dream, giving him a sloppy smile. I get one in return as well. He then looks out of the window.

"Look, we're moving." he says excitedly.

Without turning my head I look out the window seeing the ground and everything move. We're driving, faster and faster. I take a deep breath. I can feel Dreams stare on me but I don't mind.

"Are you afraid of flights?" I hear him say.

Without looking away from the window I respond, "No, I just don't really like them." I then change my focus to him. "But I think it's a bit scarier if your being kidnapped though." I add sarcastically.

He laughs, "I like your humour."

I don't know why but I flinched. Not him acting as if we're friends. I look him up and down and give him a judgemental look. Letting him now I'm not having any of it. I don't say anything in response. I just sit back as I feel the jet take off.