Chapter 18

My brain can't process what's going on. Dream drags me out of the room. He doesn't even bother cuffing my hands, which was good, obviously.

I don't try to resist, maybe that'll change his mind, resulting in me getting cuffed anyway. We pass the elevator, and he pulls me up the stairs with him.

"I can walk!" I say loud, hoping he'll lessen his grip on me.

He does lessen his grip. It felt like such a relief even though it was still quite strong. We went up a floor. This one looks nothing like the other ones.

I'm actually not even able to tell yet. All I see is a big white wall with a giant double door. Dream loudly knocks on it. The sound echoes through the stairwell.

There's muffled voices on the other side for a second. The door opens. Before I could even get a glimpse of the interior Dream pushes me onto the floor through the door.

I hear it shut immediately behind me. Both my hands are on the light-colored wooden floor. I change my position so I sit on my knees, and wipe my hands on my pants.

Dream doesn't give me a break, he pulls me up by my upper arm. I look around the place. It's a penthouse.

He walks us around the wall. I hear more footsteps behind us. We enter the loving room and he sits me down in a giant grey couch.

I see the other guys sitting at the other side of the room, at a minibar. I look at Dream again, he's saying something to Bad, who I think opened the door.

As he's busy talking to his friend I take the time to look around, to admire this penthouse. It's s really pretty, and not too modern. The view is amazing, I can see a maze of roads in the city.

The living room is lighting up by the rising sun. The entire right side of the room is thick glass with a nice view of the city.

I look at the living room itself. Theres 3 square tables on my right with each a unique vase on it. There's a giant tv in front of me, as well as a little glass table stained with coffee circles or something.

As soon as I get comfortable in the couch Dream demands me to get up. I obey, and also take a step closer to him. He grabs my arm and pulls me with him.

We pass the guys at the minibar, Sapnap's eyes follow me for a bit. We walk around the corner into a small hallway. There's little chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

Dream opens the second door and throws me into the room. He shuts the door behind us and stays in front of it assuring I can't escape.

I look around, it looks like a hotel room. There's a bed with some towels on it, a bureau and a mirror. The shower and sink are attached to the wall, only the toilet is behind a door. Not gonna lie, it looks nice.

I notice my luggage in the corner of the room. They must've placed it here. I turn around to face Dream. He's still standing in front of the door with his arms crossed.

"So.." he starts,"We're leaving right away. You have an hour to shower and get ready." he says as he points at a little clock on the wall.

"I'm not going to take a fucking shower right now." I spit out.

Dream sighs deeply,"You smell horrible! You. Are. Going. To. Take. A. Shower."

"What are you gonna do? Watch me taking a shower? Aim a gun at me while I'm showering?"

I slowly step forward, closer to him. I feel powerful since we're alone in this room. My hands are free. He seems unarmed right now.

Dream puts his hands in his pockets and leans forward,"Clean yourself up and put on something nice ok?"