Chapter 29

I'm sitting at the bar next to Dream. Gosh he's been on that phone for a while. I've been drinking and looking outside the entire time. The view up here is even better.

Dream finally hangs up, "Alright, the flight is fixed. We'll leave tomorrow night. Nihachu said it was okay if we stayed one day before the party."

"That's nice!" I say.

"What are you gonna wear?" he asks me.

"I don't know, are we supposed to dress really nicely?"

Dream chuckles, "Noo, casual is fine. Just don't show up in sweatpants."

"Ooh okay, then I think I have something to wear." I say excitingly.

"But what is it? I want to know."

I laugh, "You'll see it then."

He rolls his eyes, "Fine." then takes a sip of his drink.

It's quiet for a bit, I start thinking about what Sapnap said earlier. He thinks me and Dream are getting too close. I look at him, he notices and smiles back.

I look away. Is he right? No way Dream's into me. We'll never become 'something like that'. But he said Dream made a promise, so did Sapnap himself. But Dream isn't listening to him while he's just trying to keep his promise.

But hes taking it too seriously- no. He's just keeping his promise. I take another big sip of my drink. Ugh, do I talk to Dream about this?

I look at him again, "Dream? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

I hesitate before speaking, "Did you and Sapnap make a promise, and now can't keep it?"

His smile drops, "..Did he really bother you with it?"

"..yeah"

He sighs, "Sorry about that. He's just a bit overprotective since all this started. Especially since I- since I kinda lost it at some points. But I know what I'm doing. I'm grown now, you see."

"Indeed."

Dream looks away from me, "Eh, I have to go. Make sure you're ready to leave to Miami with us by tomorrow evening."

"Yeaah."

1 day later, location: Miami

Dream has been acting a bit different. He spends more time alone or something. Usually it was either with Sapnap, or me, but he now chose to sit alone on the jet.

Maybe he's thinking about what he's gonna do in the future. So should I. I'm thinking; what if I meet a nice girl at the party? Would she like to spend more time with me? But I want real love, a girl who loves me, not my money.

This is gonna be tough. I definitely have to step out of my comfort zone tomorrow.

The little bus that took us from the airport to the beach house finally stops. I look outside and see a giant modern mansion. It's beautiful.

We get out and don't have to worry about our luggage. Sapnap and Q run up to the door. I watch as I walk up to it as well. I hear Dream's footsteps somewhere behind me, but I don't look over.

I see the big door shove open. It's Nihachu. She's wearing a black dress and she dyed her hair.

"Hi boys." she says welcoming.