14

Tsuna sat on the couch looking at some papers making sure everything's read and sighed properly. He looks carefully at the handwriting of a letter that he found odd.

Dear Vongola Decimo,

I hope this letter gets to you  in good spirits, I want to meet you in person and form an alliance with you. I hope to hear back from you soon. Please let me know what you decide. I also want to take you out for dinner.

It's come to my attention that you'll be looking for a spouse soon. I have a daughter that I believe you would want to meet and get along with.

I look forward from talking with you soon.

Sincerely,

De Angelo Famiglia

Tsuna wondered who wrote this letter but decided that he would let Reborn look at it. He puts the letter on the side and continued looking at the other papers occasionally feeling sweat dropping from reading all the marriage proposals.

When he was finished he let out a sigh of relief as he looks at the time seeing it's noon. He gets up grabbing the letter and walks out the door smelling something good. When he walks down he sees Reborn and Lal sitting on the couch watching some TV. 

"I'm finally done, I have no idea why so many famiglia's sent love letters and marriage proposals  when I've not been looking for a wife just yet" he says handing over the letter to him.

Reborn looks at the letter reading it with speed. Tsuna looks at his calm face but his intuition told him Reborn is furious. Reborn grabs his cellphone preparing to call Nono about the letter knowing he too will have disapproval even after he gave his blessing of them being together.

"I have no intention of marriage with anyone but you" he says wrapping his arms around Reborn's neck only calming him down a little bit but he still felt slightly furious.

"We're going out " he says getting up quickly.

"Hey wait " Tsuna says as he  picks up Tsuna and carrying him out closing the door behind him leaving Lal drinking some coffee.