11

Reborn opens his eyes feeling something warm around him. He looks around trying to find what is making him feel warm until he hears some noise with his sharp hearing. "Good morning Reborn" he hears Tsuna say. Reborn wraps his arms around Tsuna not quite ready to let him leave the bed just yet.

"Are you feeling ok, you were really pale when we got home" Reborn says keeping Tsuna's head close to his chest as he could possibly can. Tsuna nods not really wanting to speak at the moment afraid he'll say or do something that would cause him to be embarrassed.

Tsuna felt the happiest being in Reborn's embrace as they sat their minding their own business.

After what felt like 2 short hours they decided to come downstairs and out the door. They got in the car and drove off quickly to town. Reborn smirks already knowing where he wants to go t get a cup of coffee.  He quickly drives to the coffee shop he saw when he was driving around a week before.

When they get to the Cafe they got out of the car and walks in. Tsuna smiles at the environment feeling how calm it is as he watches people talking about whatever. They talk with the front desk and wait a little.

"Please follow me" a waitress says leading them to their table. They walk to a table with a window view that's a little away from people. "Can I get you anything sir?" She says trying to flirt with Reborn but he didn't react to her flirty ways.

"I'll get a espresso" he says.

"I'll have the same" Tsuna says. She walks away leaving them to talk to each other without anyone hearing them. They talk quietly forgetting about everyone else and that their part of the mafia.

When she came back she places the coffees on the table. "Is there anything else I can get you handsome" she asks still trying to flirt with with Reborn. They shake their heads no. "Well let me know and I'll be glad to help you " she says.

They take their time enjoying the coffee with each other. The waitress comes back with the check then writes on a piece of paper placing it on the table. When they were finished they paid the bill then leaves holding hands.