3

Next day

Reborn opens one eye seeing an unfamiliar room. He makes a quiet hmm noise. He tightens his hold on Tsuna, feeling his body heat of his sky flame. "Warm," he hears Tsuna say in a quiet tone.

"It's time to wake up Tsuna, we have things to do today," Reborn says.

Tsuna opens his eyes, seeing Reborn. "Come now, lazy Tsuna, we should get ready to return to everyone," he says. They get up and dressed.

"Let's get going, I'm sure they're wondering what we're doing," Tsuna says. When they go downstairs, they see Nana in the kitchen making breakfast and Gitto sitting in the living room. Gitto turns his head, seeing them walking towards the door. "Aren't you going to eat with us?" Gitto asks.

"We have to get back now, or the others will freak out if we don't," Tsuna says. Reborn smirks at the thought of Cotonnello and Skull running around like chickens without their heads. Nana frowns as they begin walking out the door. "Come back soon. You're welcome here anytime," Nana says. 

Time skip

As soon as they walk in, they see Skull falling to the ground. Lal laughed as she walked in with Fon and Verd behind them. "Welcome back, Tsuna," Skull says. He looks up at Reborn.

"You too, Reborn," Skull says, rudely making him get hit over the head by Leon. "Shut it, lackey," Reborn says, pointing his gun at Skull. Tsuna wrapped his arms from the back, trying to keep him from killing Skull.

"Let's get something to eat, then do something together, heh," Tsuna says. Cotonnello and the rest walk into the room with some food. Everyone sits in the living room and starts eating.

"Tell me, Tsu-kun Kora, why didn't you ever tell us about your life before us?" Cotonnello says  making Tsuna feel stumped a little, almost spitting out his food, but he knew that Reborn would tutor him if he did. 

"I was really young when I was brought to Italy by you guys, and I-I guess I sort of forgot about it," Tsuna says, feeling guilty he never mentioned her. Lal rubs his head, making him feel better. Just then, everyone's phone went off. "We have jobs to do," Lal says in a harsh voice. 

Reborn wraps his arms around Tsuna's waist and walks out with him, and puts him in the passenger seat. Then he walks back in to grab a couple of guns, including a riffle. Then he walks back out 

"Make sure you two aren't out too late," Fon says. Reborn smirks."We'll see bye," he says, walking out.