2

"Welcome Vongola Decimo, Reborn"

Back to story

Nana sat in the airport waiting for people to come. She prayed quietly to see her son come down the escalator. She holds her hands together patiently, waiting for any sign for her son to show up. 

"How much longer are we gonna wait here, mom?" Gitto asks, feeling impatient as they wait.

"Until he comes, just be patient, Gitto," Nana says.

Just then, they see people walking out of the gate. Nana stands up quickly, looking around until she bumps into someone. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, Kora," Cotonnello says.

"It's ok, um-

"Oh, sorry, I'm Cotonnello Kora."

"Fon"

"Lal"

"I'm skull,"

"Verd"

"Mammon"

Nana smiles at she sees their expressions. Just then, Skull looks around, not seeing Reborn or Tsuna. "Where's that stupid spartan, oh no, we left those two alone," Skull says, feeling scared. Just then, he felt a hit on the back of the head.

"Who's stupid, lackey?" Reborn says in a dark tone, making Skull shiver. Nana looks up, seeing a tall man wearing a black suit with a white undershirt. On his head is a black fedora that's covering his black eyes. "Chaos, I'm Reborn," he says.

Nana looks at him for a couple seconds, then at the younger man with caramel eyes and brown hair that seem to defy gravity. "I'm Nana," she says.

She continues to look at Tsuna, finally recognizing him. "It's been a while, Nana," Tsuna says with a warm smile. Tears started to run down her face as she stared at Tsuna.

"How do you know her Tsuna?" Skull asks. Reborn hits him beside the head. "Stupid lackey, that's his mother," Reborn says, hitting him again, watching Skull rub his head.

"SHE'S WHAT"

"Hehehe yea, before becoming an Arcobaleno, I lived with her," Tsuna says. Gitto's curiosity rang when he heard that word .

"Lal and I was the one who brought him to the mansion when he first arrived in Italy," Reborn says.

"Well, I'm glad you're back. Let's go back, and I'll cook a meal for all of you. Everyone agrees and the walk out of the airport.