12

Gitto sat in his seat listening to his friends talking and goofing off as he was doing his homework.

"I can't believe he got detention for telling sensei something as stupid as that" Gitto says laughing loudly along with his friends. He puts his homework away feeling better.

"Tell me, is it true that you have an older brother" Takashi says.

"Yep, we're twins" Gitto says smiling feeling enthusiastic when he talks about his older brother.

"That's cool, hey do you think I can meet him, I want to see if we can hang out " Takashi says. Gitto nods.

"Alright students turn to page 45" the teacher says as soon as she came in. They turn to the front listening to their teacher speak.

Meanwhile

Tsuna was talking to someone from headquarters. "I'm fine grandpa I'm having a good time with Reborn" he says drinking his afternoon coffee Reborn made him drink when he reached the age of 16.

"Yes we're still together" tsuna says. Just then he felt to arms wrap around him pulling him on to their lap making him blush. They kiss for a while until they both needed air. Reborn takes the phone and starts talking to Nono in Italian.

Tsuna goes to the kitchen preparing some more coffee for the both of them and a quick snack to wait for when Reborn is done with talking to Nono. He thinks about the time they met and the surprise that they shared when they both became Arcobaleno. He looks at his pacifier sighing when it glowed a little.

He walks back to Reborn seeing him put the phone on the table. "Is everything good?" He asks.

"He reminded me that our wedding is coming soon" Reborn says. Tsuna blushed remembering that. Reborn sits on the couch with his coffee smelling the beans in the cup.

"We should make sure everything is ready for our wedding I'm not going to have a cheap wedding if the Decimo as my bride " Reborn says.

Tsuna tries to sit but Reborn wraps his arms around him dragging him to on top of his lap.

"R-reborn put me down "

"Hm no, you've been on my mind all day and now I need to have you " Reborn says as he starts kissing down Tsuna's neck making him let out a couple moans. Tsuna felt another loud moan as Reborn bits his neck making him shift slightly. "Stop this is embarrassing" he says. Reborn stops then whispers in his ear.

"Keep that up and I'll do something even more embarrassing" Reborn smirks as Tsuna turns away but he could still see his face turn bright red.

His pants got tighter imagining him underneath him. "Now you've done it" he says. He picks Tsuna up walking to their room.