10

The Arcobaleno all went to the Sawada household wearing their normal clothes. "Are you sure we should do this, I mean what would we even talk to civilians about Kora" Cotonnello says.

"Just don't bring up anything about the mafia" Fon says.

"I know that already I'm not an idiot to do that" Cotonnello says. They ring the door bell then watch the door open almost immediately.

"You came, come in dinner's almost ready" Nana says. They walk in seeing Gitto sitting on
the couch.

" Hey Tsuna come sit with me let's chat" Gitto says letting him enter the house ignoring the other people enter without talking to them. "Thanks for having us, we appreciate it" Tsuna says with his usual smile that Reborn trained him to use when he talks to some of the bosses from other famiglia's. Gitto felt he acts and smiles differently from when they were children. 

"So Gitto how's school?" he asks. Gitto groans as he realizes he has school.

"It's ok I guess" he says not really giving him any information about how it's really going on. In truth he doesn't like school a whole lot. Tsuna saw Gitto hesitated when he said that but he decided not to say anything for the time being.

"Dinner's ready everyone" Nana says. They all sat at the table digging in immediatley. Tsuna was happily enjoying the meal he missed from when he was younger and still was living with his family.

Gitto stares at the rest of the Arcobaleno trying to get what Tsuna sees in the strange people he came back with and why they seem Infatuated with him. He then looks at Reborn seeing him looking at Tsuna. Gitto felt a little bit protective over his older brother

"So how did you all meet surely it's a wonderful tale" Nana says smiling.

" Oh we work together thru our connections then after a certain amount of time we became such wonderful friends" Cotonnello says excited. Nana felt excited. "That's wonderful Tsu- kun knowns such good looking people I'm so happy for you" Nana says with flowers surrounding her in the backround making everyone sweat drop. Gitto on the other hand still felt a little suspicious of them wondering how they really met and then he remembers the one word he heard one of them said when they were at the airport.

"Hey Tsuna I have a question what's an Arcobaleno?" Gitto says. They all stop eating immediately Tsuna almost choked on his rice but he quickly swollend. "It's just a thing that people we work with call us, it means rainbow in Italian if you want to know" Tsuna says patting his hand to his cheast holding  his pacifier that he hid in his shirt. Reborn noticed his mood change first deciding to use his sun flames to comfort him 

" Mi amore your alright" Reborn says in Italian so nana and Gitto wouldn't know what they said comforting him. "Thank you my love" Tsuna says with a smile.