6

Gitto walks out of school with his girlfriend and friends who are occasionally laughing at the tiniest things.

" Got any plans this weekend?" one of the girls asks. Gitto stops walking and thinks about what she said. "I'm hanging out with my brother this weekend," he says.

"I didn't know you have a brother. What's he like?" She asks.

"We're twins, and I'm not sure he's been overseas for many years," Gitto says, a little sad that Tsuna disappeared without him knowing where. If only he knew he would have gone there and dragged him back home.

"How about you ask if he wants to join us, we'll be happy to meet him," she says. Gitto felt a little annoyed, thinking of introducing them to his brother and the cause of another bothersome thing getting in his way of trying to be brothers again.

"I'll see what I can do," he says. When he walks into his house, he sees Nana in the kitchen humming all happy. He noticed that the table had a bunch of food on it. "I'm home, mom," Gitto says

"Welcome home, Gitto," Nana says. She turns around with a big plate of noodles.

"What's with all the food, are we having a party?" Gitto asks.

" Tsuna and those people who he came home with are coming over, and I don't know what they like," Nana says, making Gitto growl silently.

"When are They coming over?"

" Any minute now, go wash up and get into something nice. I want to take a picture of us together," Nana says. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Can you get that Gitto?" Nana says, putting the final plate on the table.

Gitto opens the door, seeing Tsuna and Reborn standing there with his black suit and fedora.

"Chaos"

"Hello, Gitto."

They walk in seeing Nana walk out of the kitchen. " Thanks for coming over. Please dig in," she says.

They do what she says and start eating. "Thank you, mam," Reborn says, drinking his tea. Though he prefers to drink coffee, he isn't going to complain. This was paradise