5

Next day

Reborn opens his eyes, feeling two smaller arms loosely around his waist. He looks down seeing Tsuna sleeping on his chest like it was a pillow. Reborn smiles a real smile, not really hiding it. "Wake up, Tsuna. I want an espresso, and you're the only one who can make it the way I like it, " he says, shaking him again.

"Ok," Tsuna says groggy, rubbing his eyes. He slowly gets up, feeling his ache back from their actions just the night before. Reborn laughs as he watches Tsuna trying to walk around grabbing his clothes. "Stay like that. You look the most beautiful without clothes," he says, making Tsuna shiver.

"D-don't say s-something like that embarrassing Reborn," Tsuna says. Reborn smirks.

"Was that stuttering? I hear," he says.

"No, I'm just cold yea, that's it," Tsuna says, looking away from him. Reborn smirks even more.

Reborn walks over to Tsuna, who was trying to get as far away as possible, but his aching back stopped him. Just then, he felt strong arms around him.

"You're a terrible liar, you know. You deserve a punishment now," Reborn says. Tsuna gulps.

"I'm not lying," he says, running to the bathroom, locking it behind him. Reborn laughs darkly as he gets up.

When Tsuna walks out, he rabbing a white dress shirt, buttoning it all the way up, then puts on  his suit jacket. "Let's go, I'm getting hungry, and I need coffee, and you're the only one who makes it right," Reborn says.

"Then let's get going before someone gets the idea of making something we'll all not want hm" Tsuna says with a smile but Reborn knew that Tsuna remembers the last time when one of the others cooks there is bound to be some trouble later on.

They quickly walk to the kitchen, seeing no one cooking anything. Tsuna immediately got to work on making Reborn his morning coffee while Reborn just sat in his chair watching him.  His black eyes observed the process, making sure he didn't miss a step unless he wanted to be forced to repeat it all over again.

Fon walks in, still feeling slightly tired from the flight. "Good morning, Reborn," Fon says. Reborn greets him back just as Tsung walks in with a fresh brew of coffee and  a cup of tea for Fon. 

"Here ya go, Fon, and here's your favorite Reborn," Tsuna says. Reborn pulls his fedora, trying to hide his face from them. Fon smiles as he watches Reborn look away with red cheeks.

Cotonnello walks in, rubbing his eyes. "I'm so tired. I can't believe I stayed up all night with Lal," he says, looking straight at Reborn, waiting for any reaction out of him.Tsuna put pancakes on the table.

 "Me and Tsuna had fun all last night," Reborn says, smirking at everyone's different reactions, but the most enjoyed Tsuna's face turning a deep shade of red.'

"Let's just eat, then do something together," he says, stabbing one of the pancakes.