15

Reborn drove to the coffee shop with Tsuna who was looking out the window while they listen to the radio. He thinks back to the letter knowing that he's going to deal with it soon.

Reborn looks at Tsuna who was looking outside knowing that he's still thinking of the letter making him angry that he's thinking of something else.

"Stop thinking about it, we're here for relaxation, I'm calling Nono when we get back" he says as he turns the car off. They get out walking in the cafe feeling better. When they get in a waitress walks up to them.

"Welcome please sit wherever you want and I'll be right be with you" she says.

They look at the menu quickly talking quietly to each other having a nice time. Tsuna felt better as they were relaxing together. Reborn puts the menu down not even paying attention to the people around him except for Tsuna who was reading the menu. The waitress comes over with a smile. "Welcome gentlemen what can I get you two?" She asks. Tsuna gives her a smile making her blush

"I'll have a small sandwich and a coffee please" he says

"I'll have a small sandwich and a coffee please" he says. She looks away trying not to show her face but Reborn saw her making him ticked.  Reborn fake coughs getting her attention pretending to be polite.

"I'll have a black coffee and sandwich" he says. She walks away leaving them to look at each other quietly waiting for the other to say something. Reborn watches as Tsuna look around trying not to look at him.

"Tsuna"

No response came from Tsuna but a small blush.

"Look at me" Reborn says. Tsuna looks at him with a curious look. Reborn holds Tsuna's hand underneath the table to not attract attention of everyone. "You're mine my sky" Reborn says speaking Italian. Tsuna nods holding his hand. They look at each other only speaking in Italian so no one could understand them.

When the waitress comes back Reborn rubs his thumb against Tsuna's knuckles making him blush. Reborn smirked as he kept rubbing. The waitress places their order down and smiles. "Is there anything else I can do for you gentlemen?" She asks.

"We're good" Tsuna says innocently smiling. Reborn got a little jealous as someone the people look at him in lust. He grips Tsuna not enough to hurt him but enough to not kill everyone in the coffee shop. When she leaves the two arcobalano's begin to talk again about anything. when they were done they paid then left.

Back at the house

When they walk in they see Fon sitting on the couch watching TV. "Welcome back" Fon says  getting up to head to the kitchen to make tea. Tsuna walks into the kitchen and grabbed a cup filling it with water. Reborn sits on the couch watching the TV in quite for a while. Tsuna walks back in sitting next to him leaning his head on Reborn's shoulder.

"I guess your date went well" Fon asks walking in. Reborn didn't say anything only gave a smirk agreeing with him.