7

Next day

Reborn opens his eyes groggy remembering what happened the night before at Tsuna's old home... no that's not right Tsuna has always been with him.

That's right Tsuna is his sky. Even if his old family try to take him away Tsuna will never leave the Arcobaleno nor especially him. He looks down seeing Tsuna snuggled up to his chest. He runs his fingers thru Tsuna's soft brown hair making him sound like he's purring. "Wake up love, we have to go out" Reborn says whispering in his ear making Tsuna slightly shiver.

Tsuna opens his eyes revealing orange color that can pierce into anyone's soul just by one look. "What are we doing?" Tsuna asks rubbing his eyes making Reborn blush slightly but if not for his fedora it would be more visible to him.

"Breakfast then we're going out" Reborn says getting up from the bed. Tsuna growns a little but gets up revealing his naked body to the cold air.

Tsuna looks at Reborn staring back at him "why you looking at me like that for?" He asks

"Just wondering if your trying to seduce me even more then you already do" Reborn says.

Tsuna's face flushed bright red as he quickly grabs some clothes not paying attention or just not caring if they're his. "You're such a pervert sometimes you know that"   Tsuna says making a face that causes Reborn to smirk. He then runs to the bathroom making sure to lock it.

"Only to you, now come out" Reborn says jiggling the door knob. Two minutes later the door opens revealing Tsuna a little flustered.

"Isn't that my shirt?" Reborn says looking at how his shirt was hanging on his shoulders but still noticeably Reborn's shirt.

"I accidentally picked up yours by mistake" Tsuna says blushing bright red. "Where are going anyway?" Tsuna asks.

"We're meeting someone over lunch" Reborn says picking Tsuna up and then placing him back on the bed to get him dressed in his proper clothes but keeping his shirt on. When he was done he picks him up again and walks out the door leading to the livingroom where Fon was drinking tea and Verd and Lal were doing there own thing. Mammon was counting her money like always.

"If you're you heading out make sure you come back safely"  Fon says.

"Will do, Chao" Reborn says walking out with Tsuna in his arms.