16

Tsuna and Gitto was walking around town talking about whatever came to their minds. Tsuna looks around trying to familiarize himself with the nieghborhood he's missed since he was a kid. Gitto watches Tsuna look around.

"This place hasn't changed a whole lot since we were kids" Tsuna says with a care free smile.

Gitto laughs agreeing with his comment. They walk a little more until they see a restaurant. They start walking until they see Takashi with some of his other friends.

"I have someone I want you to meet just give me a second and I'll get him" Gitto says walking to Takashi.

He taps his shoulder making Takashi turn around. "Haha Gitto what's up?" He asks smiling like he normally does.

"Yo Takashi there's someone I want you to meet" Gitto says trying to point out Tsuna.

"Alright see ya guys later" Takashi says waving them goodbye. They walk back to see Tsuna looking at his phone with a smile. Tsuna's intuition alerts him someone is walking towards him making him look up to see Gitto and Takashi walking towards him.

"Takashi this is my brother Tsuna" Gitto says.

"Yo" Takashi says.

"Hello"

"This is Takashi, his dad owns the sushi place I was talking about earlier he's also my friend from school" Gitto says. They talk for a while until Gitto's stomach growls making him blush in embarrassment. Tsuna and Takashi snickers making Gitto pout making them snicker louder.

"Let's go grab lunch" Tsuna says. Takashi smile grew big as he walks beside them talking about ordinary things. "So where do you go to school?" Takashi asks.

"I've been homeschooling in Italy, grandpa wants me to take a break" he says. Takashi looks at him in amazement while Gitto looks at him in wonder. When they find a nice place to eat they walk in looking at the cafe. A waitress takes them to their seats and they quickly look through the menu.

While later

They walk out feeling satisfied with their meal. Just then a black vehicle stops infront of them. When the window rolls down they see it's Reborn. "Get in Tsuna" he says. Tsuna says bye to Gitto and Takashi then gets in.

In the car

They drove off leaving them standing there. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

"I was worried when you didn't answer any of my calls" Reborn says.  Tsuna looks at his phone seeing three missed calls. "How'd i miss them?" Tsuna thinks. Reborn looks at him knowing what he was thinking already. "Doesn't matter we're still going back " Reborn says.

When they get back they walk in straight to their room. Reborn drags Tsuna on the bed on his back. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" Tsuna says. Reborn smirks taking off his fedora revealing his black eyes. "You owe me a lot love, now let's get started on that promise" Reborn says.

They spend the rest of the day until dinner time in their room doing numerous things together. The only thought Tsuna had was thank God the room's soundproof.