Soulbond Guide

*I will be adding to this list as I make up more types of soul bonds. Feel free to add a comment if you have an idea that you would like to add to soul bonds. I might add it (and credit you)*

Temporary Bonds

Light - bright light from skin
Levitation - both soulmates levitate up to 10 feet in the air.
Flame - everything they touch that is not each other bursts into flame.
Switch - They switch bodies for a certain amount of time. The longest recorded time was 2 weeks.

Presence Bonds

Floral - flowers bloom anywhere on the body, most commonly in hair.
Sparks - sparks fly from wherever soulmates touch.
Explosive - soulmates with an explosive bond can literally explode if they are in contact for too long.
Sight - soulmates are able to see who another person's soulmate is if they are in the same location.
Life - they can cause things to grow or gain health, including each other. However, they have no effect of things already dead.
Blocking - people with this bond block or repress other soulmates bonds when they are in the same area as other soulmates and they are touching.

Permanent Bonds

Rope/string - a string or rope connects the two soulmates, usually only seen by soulmates
Empathy - soulmates can feel whatever the other soulmate feels. This is further divided into pain bonds and emotion bonds.
Telepath - can hear each other's thoughts. Rare types can hear thoughts of those who are not just their soulmate.
Telekenetic - soulmates are able to move things with their minds. Usually only small things.
Sense - Soulmates have a heightened sense or senses.
Dream - Soulmates often appear in eachother's dreams/share the same dream. This bond is most common in soulmates who are in the same/similar timezone. (Credit: @Fantasticbookworm)