9 || Not so Touristy Things

Alara

The shock still wasn't wearing off after seeing her sister, practically unconscious and being dragged out of the stadium by two security officers and straight into a police car. She was yelling and shouting after them the whole time, but maybe they just didn't understand English.

"That's my sister," Alara protested, running up straight to the security officers. She then noticed how Astra was barely conscious. Her head was dropped low, eyes half closed in a daze. She looked in rage and shock at the two officers.

"What did you do to her?" Alara took a closer look, pushing against one if the officers that was holding her back. Astra was barely supporting herself. Her arms hung limply at her sides, legs sprawled out where they were pushing her into the back of a police cruiser. What was worse, was that every few seconds a violent shiver would rack through her body. Her forehead already glistened with sweat.

Alara pushed against the strong arms that held her, anger becoming all she could see. "She didn't do anything. Don't you think she needs a doctor? Look at her."

The officers didn't even bat an eyes, and Alara let out an exasperated sigh.

"Are you her guardian?" One of the officers asked, closing the doors to the cruiser and turning to face her.

Alara grit her teeth to avoid saying anything stupid. She clenched her fist and slowly choked out a few words. "I'm her sister."

"You're sister is being arrested for physical assault and possible attempted murder. She will be detained at the Incheon Detention Center, where you can plead your claim or pay for bail." The officer was exact, strict.

Physical assault? Murder? Alara's mind was blaring. What one earth did these people think? She left her in the bathroom for 1 minute, and the next thing she knows, her sister is being dragged out. She was hardly in the state to walk when she left them.

"Bull crap," Alara spat, clearly not happy. "My sister would never hurt another human being."

The officers clearly weren't listening as the one that hadn't spoken was already getting into the vehicle, her sister knocked out in the back.

"You'll have to speak to the authorities to file a complaint," he said, eyes dark. "Have a good night, miss." The officer nodded before getting into the vehicle, a faint click echoing to her ears as the doors locked. Her legs were frozen, as she stared at the police cruiser. She heard the engine start, but she still didn't quite believe it.

She ran to the window, tapping on the glass. "Hey!" Her fingers slid on the smooth glass as the vehicle turned into motion. "Stop! Stop! You have the wrong person!" Then, they were taking her away.

Matthew was beside her in an instant, probably just as shocked as she was. The police cruiser was already flying down the streets of Seoul, sirens blaring.

"What just happened?" He asked.

Alara just shook her head, her mind already reeling. "Mom and dad are so gonna kill me." She was not looking forward to that. She checked her phone, the screen flashing the time.

9:45. Their parents were supposed to meet them at the north side of the stadium in 15 minutes. The only problem was that Astra wasn't with them. Alara looked around. They were already at the north side of the building.

A few minutes later, and an ambulance was pulling up to the scene. It stopped around to the far side of the building, but Astra still watches in stress as a large crowd ran from the building to the ambulance. Many ARMY were shocked at the appearance, some running to get a closer look, but Alara had no idea what it meant.