4 || Day of the Concert

Astra

"Waaaakkke Uuuupppp!"

That was the first thing I heard when I woke up, only to see that Alara was practically jumping on me. Let's just say that everyone else in the room was equally as thrilled about that awakening as I was.

My dad squinted his eyes, looking at the clock. It read 7:59. The clock turned to 8:00, and a slight ringing sound filled the room.

"Good job," I mumbled as Alara got off the bed. "You woke us all up a minute before the alarm."

Alara was just elated. "I can't help it. We get to go to a BTS concert today! And we already saw two of them yesterday. Like what are the odds."

I nodded. I didn't even tell her that I practically ran into RM yesterday. What were the odds that out of every person in korea, I happen to run into a very talented, very famous kpop idol.

I stretched out before getting out of the bed myself. I chose a simple outfit which was some loose black pants and a white shirt. I was hoping that I might be able to buy a BTS sweater or hoodie at the concert later today.

 I was hoping that I might be able to buy a BTS sweater or hoodie at the concert later today

I decided to leave my blonde hair down today, but I put on a but of mascara. I wasn't much of a makeup person, and Alara wasn't a makeup person at all. I don't think I ever saw her wearing makeup.

Anna was another story. When we walked out of the room, all ready for the rest of the day, my older sister practically looked like a super model. Still, I was satisfied with my simple look.

We all decided to head down to the lobby. Since we were guests at the hotel, there was a complimentary breakfast. Most of it was american food, since majority people who stayed there were tourists, but I didn't mind. My dad already had a plan to take us all out for an authentic korean sit down dinner in the next week.

I piled my plate high with scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes. I practically made my pancakes drown in maple syrup, but I didn't regret it one bit.

After a bit of a filling breakfast, I checked the itinerary for what was planned for today before the concert. It seemed like we were going to be walking around Bukchon hanock village. There were multiple museums around the village, but it would be cool to see what some old traditional buildings looked like. It was surprising that locals lived in places like that.

We all moved out of the hotel and took another train to our location. We still had to take a bus to get to the village, but it was still a good experience.

 We still had to take a bus to get to the village, but it was still a good experience