Chapter 2

All images not owned

Time Skip

Y/N POV

It's been about 4 years since I've been on vacation so I think that should go back to traveling. I grab my stuff that I need my phone, airpods, weapons, money, and clothes. I put on my mask and cloak and head out the door and go to my jet ski and rode to Loguetown.

Time Skip
I have arrived at Loguetown and took off my cape and mask off and wear this outfit

Time Skip I have arrived at Loguetown and took off my cape and mask off and wear this outfit

(Outfit)

I walk down the street and I didn't know people were staring at me. Men having hearts in their eyes like they never seen a beautiful person before, woman have admiration and some have envy in their eyes. Me I don't care. I was daydream until I bump into someone and was about to fall and someone caught me and look who it is; it was Smoker who caught me and I gotta admit he is quite handsome in person than in the anime.

 I was daydream until I bump into someone and was about to fall and someone caught me and look who it is; it was Smoker who caught me and I gotta admit he is quite handsome in person than in the anime

Smoker POV

I was walking on the street and someone had bumped into me. I was irritated on who's the proposition I caught and look at who is it and it was a beautiful young woman who took my breathe away. She has short/long (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes and beautiful (s/c) with a hint of tan and a curvy hourglass body. Her lips were light pink and a little pump makes new want to kiss them.

Woman: Um excuse me.

I've was lost in thought when I heard her voice. It's so calm and peaceful like I never heard of this beautiful voice before.

Smoker: Sorry about that, are you okay miss?

Woman: Yes I am; thank you for catching me sir. My name is Y/N you don't have to call me miss, what's yours?

Smoker: I'm Smoker. So Y/N what are you doing here in Loguetown.

Y/N: I'm a traveler and here to buy some supplies for my journey.

Smoker: Are you going to be ok Y/N there's pirates out at sea.

Y/N: I'll be fine; I know should to defend myself. I should be going now, it's nice meeting you Smoker. (Smiled)

I look back at Y/N walking and continued walking. I still have her in head and can't get her out. She was the most beautiful person I've ever met.

Smoker: Hope we meet again Y/N (Blushed).

Y/N POV

After saying goodbye to Smoker I saw were Gol D. Roger's execution was. Then I saw Luffy on top of the execution and Buggy has a sword in his hand. I went to a back ally and put on my mask and cape and teleported to where they are. I kick the sword and light struck the sword and Buggy was zapped and I freed Luffy.

Luffy: Thank you for saving me.

I nod and then teleported again and got onto my jet ski until some grabbed my arm. I look to the person behind me and it was Dragon.

Dragon: Thank you for saving my son.

I nodded and left.

3rd POV

Dragon saw you riding on a mechanic vehicle and watches you leaving.

Dragon: Have a safe trip.

Y/N POV

Next stop Arabasta I need some supplies over there and need to find a casino to get more money. I got bored and I decide to sing a song to make time fly.

Mihawk POV

I was about heading home and enjoy a glass of wine when I got there, but I heard a voice near and it was singing. I look at the direction were the singing is coming from, it was from that person riding a strange mechanical vehicle. When I heard the voice it has to be a female and she is wearing a black cloak and a strange mask. Her voice was so beautiful it almost makes me want to sleep. However I didn't notice that she has stop right in front of me.

Y/N POV

After I finished singing, I saw One of the Seven Deadly War Lords boat; Dracule Mihawk, he must have heard me singing and then fell asleep. I went up to him and teleported along with his boat and my jet ski to his home. I laid him down onto his bed, taking off of his cloak, hat, and shoes and putting his weapon Yoru beside him. As I was about to get up Mihawk grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his bed and pull out my cloak revealing (h/c) hair and pinning me down while he is on top. As he was about to grab my mask I teleported and landed onto my jet ski and road while heading to Arabasta.

Mihawk POV

When I fell asleep, I felt someone putting me into bed; removing my cloak, hat, and shoes and heard sounds of someone putting Yoru next to me. Then I heard a noise of that person leaving, I grabbed the person's arm and realize it was her singing from before. I pulled her close to me and pinned her down on my bed and reveal her (h/c) hair. I examine the person and I was right that it was a girl. She has an hourglass figure and her fair white skin with a hint of tan. She was beautiful but I was wonder what she will look like without her mask. As I was about to grabbed her mask she disappear right in front of me. I sigh and sat on my bed, if only I was a little quicker I could have seen her face. I image what her face is like; but I don't know her. I don't even know her name yet. I've always wanted someone say stay by my side and it felt lonely. I want to hear her voice again and if we meet again, I want to hold her in my arms and never leg go.

Mihawk: I wonder when will we meet again; I'll wait patiently.