Chapter 21

All Images Not Owned

3rd Pov

(Dream)

In an unknown room full with glass bottles, medical tools, a large TV screen, and a restraint chair in the middle of the room. A woman in her early 50s was laying down on the chair with both of her wrists and ankles cuffed to the chair. She then woke up and as she was about to move she saw both of her wrists and ankles cuffed to the chair. She struggles to get out and screams.

???: What is this place? Where am I?

When she saw a person behind the transparent curtain. The unknown person and turned. Walking up to her and opening up the curtain.

???: Y/n?

Y/n: Are your that surprised to see me, mom?

Mom: Why are you still alive?

Y/n: You seem like that you don't want to see me. Why, is it because you thought I was dead and you can get away with it? Or is it that you failed on killing me again by pushing me into the ocean?

She was left speechless.

Y/n: You remember this familiar place don't you? The place on that you set up to torture your people that betrayed you and not only that you set it up to torture me as well.

Y/n gave her a sinful smile. Leaving her getting irritated.

Mom: Let me go. Right now!

She tries to get out but failed as she struggled on freeing herself.

Mom: You mess with the wrong person. Don't you know who I am? You should never underestimated me nor my family.

Y/n drew in closer to her still giving her a sinful smile.

Y/n: You should worry about yourself. How long are you willing to go? In addition on killing your own father. You even try on killing me again as well right?

She looked at her in shock.

Mom: H-How do you know that?

Y/n: Let's just say, I have my ways.

She gave Y/n an expression full of anger.

Y/n: Do you really think that you can get rid of everyone, and everything will be yours?

Mom: I would never do it. It was you who always ruin my life.

Y/n scoffed at her.

Y/n: You're insane.

Y/n walked away for a bit and grabbed a remote from the table and played a video on the TV.

She then tries to break out again but failed.

Mom: Let me go!

The video shows her that she was in the car putting it on normal and going out of the car and pushed the car along with Y/n trying to push the car back but failed leading Y/n to fall off the cliff including the car and crashed into the ocean. The video was glitching because the camera has be in underwater for a few months. She was left speechless and closed her eyes.

Mom: No.

She then opened her eyes again.

Mom: No, that's not true! That footage is a fake!

She turned her head and Y/n walked up to her again and grabbed her head making her looking into her eyes.

Y/n: Look at me. That demon is you. I was trying to save your daughter and then you repay me back by pushing me off of a cliff.