Christmas Special

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

I was in my bedroom thinking about what presents should I get. Ah I got it. I snapped my fingers and the presents were here. I put them in the inventory. I then head to my closet and change into my outfit for this holiday. I decided to wear a turtle neck long-sleeve red shirt even though its bright red I made it dark red, with grey design skirt and long black boots. 

(Outfit But Imagine The Shirt Was Dark Red And Ignore The Hat And Purse)

As I was about to leave I went to the tree in the living room and put three presents under the tree. Now I can go and deliver presents. I then teleported.

The Red-Haired Pirates

I flew to the ship and see everyone celebrating the holiday. Shanks was all drinking and laughing, honestly can't this man get any more drunk. I sneaking flew behind Shanks and the crew notice me, so I put my finger on my lips to keep them quiet and they nodded and resume like nothing every happen. As I slowly sneaked up behind Shanks I covered his eyes with my hands. He stumbled a bit and then he laughed.

Shanks: Alright who is it?

Y/n: Guess who?

I pulled my hands away from Shanks eyes and then he turned around and see me. His face was surprised and smiled widely when he saw me.

Shanks: Y/n!!!!

He yelled and got up and hugged me with one arm which caused the both of us to fall.

Y/n: Shanks.......I can't.....breathe.

He then quickly let go and I finally caught a breathe. 

Shanks: Sorry its just that I haven't seen you in a while since Konoha Island.

Y/n: And here I am.

I then waved to the rest of the crew and they waved back.

Benn: So what brings you here Y/n?

Yasopp: Are you here to celebrate the holiday with us?

Y/n: No I'm delivering some to people I know and also give you guys this.

I snapped my fingers and 10 barrels appeared on the deck. The crew looked at me on what is it with a confusion face.

Y/n: It's sake.

They all turned around and their eyes were wide open when they saw 10 barrels of sake. I was suppose to tell them I'm gonna leave but then the crew tackled me and hugged me as well and fell on the floor. I was surprise a bit and I looked at them and they were crying their eyes out which makes me sweatdropped.

Yasopp: Thank you Y/n!

Little Roo: Your so kind to us and we don't want you to leave!

Crewmate 1: Please stay with us!