Chapter 18

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

As I finished the shower I changed into a new set of clothes and head out of his bedroom.

(New Outfit You'll Be Wearing)

I then meet some of his family; Baby 5, Dellinger, Senor Pink, Diamante, and Trebol. All of us introduce to each other and I talked to some of them. Especially I've been talking to Baby 5 more because she fine to talk to. Me and Baby 5 and outside of the ship and I was sitting on the rail of the ship.

Baby 5: Well serve him right. He have no right to put his hands on a woman, especially on you. Good thing that you killed him otherwise the Young Master would kill him as well.

Y/n: Why would do that for me? I'm nothing but a traveler thats all.

Baby 5: I notice a look that the Young Master has been giving you every time you are near. He has never been giving that look to any other woman before. You must be special.

Y/n: How special.

As Baby 5 was about to speak someone cut her off.

???: Special enough to become my queen.

We both turned to see who it was and it is none other than Doflamingo.

Doflamingo: Baby 5, leave us.

Baby 5: Uh yes, Young Master.

Baby 5 left leaving me and Doflamingo behind.

Y/n: How long have you heard?

Doflamingo: Since when I heard that you killed someone that tried to take advantage of you.

Doflamingo then lead in front of me putting his hands on the rail trapping me.

Doflamingo: I would have killed him you haven't killed him and make him regret for touching you.

I heard him growl with a strained grin as he leaned in closer to me.

Y/n: Hm, getting possessive much are we? We hardly even known each other.

Then Doflamingo wrapped his arm around so I don't fall off.

Doflamingo: Fufufufufu right you are. Also one more thing.

He than traced his hand on back feeling my scar.

Doflamingo: Is that a scar on your back?

I didn't reply. I can tell that he is concerned about it and wanting to know about my past behind it.

Y/n: What about it?

As Doflamingo was about to answer, Diamante interrupted.

Diamante: Young Master, there's a ship coming this way.

Doflamingo groaned.

Doflamingo: And?

I have a feeling on who it might be.