Chapter 10

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

(Dream)

Mom: You we're never my daughter in the first place.

Y/N: Scoffed, and you have never been my mother in the first place.

Mom: What?

Y/n: You heard me, do I have to repeat myself again?  You are dead to me and I will take everything that you have loved that includes your own family.

Mom: Y-You, don't even think about telling them.

Y/n: Laughed, your too late, I already gave them evidence of you having an affair behind your husband's back and I already told my little sister that you abandoned me and guess what, I showed her that you and your husband murder dad 20 years ago. I wonder what her reaction would be like. She's just like you or should I say like mother, like daughter. Because you and I are cutting ties.

Then she grabbed both of my wrist and went on her knees to beg.

Mom: No no you can't that, I'm sorry I shouldn't have abandoned you and your father please let this go Y/n.

I forcefully removed my hands and whispered to her ear.

Y/n: The police will come for you, I already gave them every single evidence and the location.

I got up and gave her a smirk.

Y/n: You killing my dad murder, killing me attempted murder, getting rid of evidence, bribery, faking evidence, another attempted murder, and  killing what's precious to me, my child murder. How many years of sentences more than you ever think. I hope you rot in there for the rest of your life.

Mom: You!!!

She got up and her hands on my neck trying to choke me. I won't let.

Mom: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I'M LIKE THIS! IT WAS A MISTAKE TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU!

Y/n: YOU THINK ITS MY FAULT? IF  DAD WAS ALIVE THAN THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Mom: THEN JUST DIE ALONG WITH HIM!!!!

Y/n: THEN GO AHEAD AND KILL ME, THE POLICE WITH COME HERE ANY SECOND NOW.

Then sirens came and the police arrived on time. They removed me and that woman.

Police: Mrs. L/n your under arrest for murder of  D/n L/n, attempted murder of Y/n L/n, bribery, removing evidence, faking evidence and murder of  Y/n child. We also have your daughter and husband in custody, we would you for you to remain silence.

Mom: LET ME GO, I NEED TO KILL HER, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU NEVER!!!!!

Time Skip 

Its time for court and all three of them are standing right across from me. That woman's daughter or should I say my half-sister  will be spending 5 years in prison. My supposed to be step-father was sentence to 9 years in prison. And finally that woman she will be having 55 years in prison, if only they would sentence her to life in prison or even better a death sentence.

Then after 4 years that woman escaped from jail and I was going to find her. Than I saw a portal opening and she started to go there. It looks like the One Piece world, as I was about to grab her the portal closed leaving me behind. I gripped my hands into a fist and grinning my teeth full of anger. If I find her in that world, I will hunt her down until my very breath.