Chapter 20

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

Doflamingo has taken me and the three children back to the ship and as we have gotten tot he ship, the whole family was happy to see me back, but was confused on why I have three children in my arms. Baby 5 then ran up to me and was crying like nonstop. But I don't blame her. Doflamingo shooed his family away just to give me some space and ordered Baby 5 to prepare me and the three children a bath ready.

Y/n: Oi, Doflamingo I can prepare a bath for myself and for the kids.

Doflamingo: I know, I just want you all to myself.

I raise a brow.

Y/n: Then what about the children?

Doflamingo: They will be fine, Baby 5 will take care of them.

He was grinning and was looking up and down.

Doflamingo: Blood looks good on you. I don't mind on having this kink.

He licked his lips which gave me some chills a little bit. Seriously a blood kink? That is weird but the most weirdest kink of all. But we are talking about Doflamingo after all. He stood in front of me and caressed my cheek with his hand.

Y/n: Even if I have blood on me I don't give a damn. I like to keep clean before I go to bed but sometimes I'm too lazy and and not clean up and rather sleep instead.

Then Doflamingo removed his hand away from me.

Doflamingo: Fufufufu so you're telling me that you don't mind me having sex with you after you clean yourself up?

I covered the children's ears making sure they didn't listen to this. If your wondering how I was able to cover all three children's ears while holding is simple. Sound proofing their ears with magic.

Y/n: I didn't say that. I mean that I want to sleep meaning going to bed not sex you pervy-ass warlord.

Then Doflamingo put his hand on his chest where his heart is making a fake gesture.

Doflamingo: That hurts, my angel, and here I thought that I was going to claim you as mine.

Y/n: As if in your dreams.

Doflamingo: I am though.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then Baby 5 came out.

Baby 5: Y/n, the bath is ready.

Y/n: Oh, thank god because this man was annoying the hell out of me. Also want to join me Baby 5?

I walked away from Doflamingo and head to the bathroom.

As Baby 5 blushed she then started to stuttered.

Baby: E-Ehh?! Umm, I-I s-sure, I mean HAI! I will join you.!

Baby 5's Thoughts: She needs me!

Doflamingo: Let me join you as well!

Y/n: Not happening, girls only. Men out.

I pushed him out as he was about to walk into the bathroom

Doflamingo: Aww your so cold. But after your done, Baby 5 will lead you to our room so you can rest while I take a bath too.

He walked away with the same usually grin as I raised a brow. Our room? Since when? I brushed it off and head straight to the bathroom along with Baby 5. As me and Baby 5 undressed, we have gotten into the tub.

Y/n: Haaaaah, Never thought that killing the Celestial Dragons would make me stiff and sore at the same time.  However it was satisfying to kill them.