Chapter 14

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

As I flew to Sky Island I see 2 guards there.

Guard 1: Are you a tourist?

Y/n: Yes.

Guard 2: That will be 1 billion extols.

I have them the right amount and they let me pass. As I was walking through the island someone came up to me, which happens to be Conis.

Conis: Hello are you a tourist.

Y/n: I am.

Conis: Then allow me to give you a tour, I'm Conis.

Y/n: I'm Y/n and thank you.

Conis gave me a tour of everything which was nice and looks like a see of clouds, what a minute, I forgot it is. She told me what vehicles there are here, fruits, and their so-called "God" Blegh! Then White Berets have appeared. Geez now more problem but lucky I have evidence and I can't wait to their reactions when they are actually messing with a goddess. This will be fun.

Captain Of The White Berets: Hey you are, you are under arrest for trespassing and forcing one of our people to show you around.

I scoffed. 

Y/n: You think I committed crimes, please I have proof that I already paid to come here and someone offered to let have tour.

I took out pictures and a video recorder for everyone to see. And everyone's face were priceless on what I said was true.

Y/n: The ones who committed the crime is you who dares arrest a goddess. 

Captain: Y-You aren't a goddess.

Y/n: Oh really.

I revealed my wing which are 10x bigger than their and they even wet their pants on who are they messing with and boy do they regret it.

Y/n: Now then what punishment should I give you? Hmm destroy your wings, make you walk naked in public or even better.

I pointed to the man's between the legs.

Y/n: That part.

I point to my neck and made a slash across my neck.

Y/n: Cut it off.

Captain: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: Yeah that's the best one yet. Let tell you something never scam someone who is a goddess fool.

I got my scissors out and looked at him with an evil grin.

(Like This)

Y/n: Now then snip, snip.

Captain: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

After I castrated him d*ck I told the other White Berets to go back to their god and give them a warning.