Chapter 7

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

I left a note for Ace and the Straw Hats and gave them a magical stone neck lace if they are in trouble only.

(Like This)

After I left them a message, I started heading to the capital.

Time Skip

As I head to the capital I stop by at the Spider Café; of course I know there was a meeting. As I walk into the café I saw Paula aka Ms. Doublefinger. She looked up from her book and raise a brow.

Y/n: Is the café closed?

She closed her book and stand up.

Ms. Doublefinger: No its still open, not a lot of customers come here often.

I nodded and took a seat on the booth.

Doublefinger: Anything you want.

Y/n: I'll have a latte.

She nodded and started making it. I sighed and put my elbow on the booth and put my hand to rest up my head.

Y/n: Sighed I need a break from traveling.

As Ms. Doublefinger came back with my latte as I said thanks.

Ms. Doublefinger: So your a traveler?

I nodded as I took a sip of my latte.

Y/n: Ahh man I haven't have a latte in a while. I needed a break anyway.

Ms. Doublefinger: You can take a rest if you want.

I raised a brow as I raise.

Y/n: Alright then, I need to regain energy before heading back.

As I finished my latte I put my head down on the booth as I drifty went to sleep.

3rd Pov

Ms. Doublefinger has a strange feeling about you as you were sleeping. The she left as she pick up her book and starts reading again.

30 minutes later Mr. 4 and Ms. Merry Christmas came into the door.

Ms. Merry Christmas: Yes, Yes, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!!!!!! Hah what an exhausting trip that was. MY BACK WAS SUCH A PAIN!!!!!!!!!! Believe Mr. 4 was so slow and he is at fault.

Mr. 4: I'm sorry (head in shame).

Ms. Merry Christmas: That's right. So how's your business Paula? THE PLACE IS SO EMPTY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Doublefinger shook her head and pointed her finger at me while I'm sleeping.

Ms. Merry Christmas: Forget I said that; this place is not empty after all.