New Years Special

All Images Not Owned

Y/n's Pov

I suddenly gotten an invitation to a New Years Festival. It said that it will be held on an island called Festive Island. I decided to go but then I have no one to take care of the children's. I can't take them with me because they get kidnapped again or maybe get lost or even worst. I'm definitively in panic mode, so I decided to create my very own housekeeper and ask her to watch them other while I was gone. At least they will be safe while I was gone. I changed into a dress for New Years and teleported to Festive Island.

(Pick Anything You Want If You Don't Like Any Of These Then You Can Pick Your Own)

Time Skip

I finally arrived at Festive Island and see it's bright and colorful. They have food stands, games, colorful lanterns, children running around and their parents watching them. Its so peaceful here; as I keep walking I then heard a familiar voice.

???: YYYYY/NNNNNNN!!!!!!

I turned around and see Luffy coming up to me and tackled me as I fall down.

Luffy: Nishishishishishi its good to see you again also I knew that you would be here.

Y/n: Yeah I'm here.

Then out of no where Luffy have gotten kicked by Sanji.

Sanji: How dare you, I can't believe that you tackled Y/n-chan again!

Nami: Seriously, another one of the year? Man he doesn't hesitate when it comes to her.

Nami then walked towards me.

I got up from the ground and saw them wearing kimonos. Luffy has a red kimono on with white birds, Zoro has a tortoise one with a gold design, Nami has a yellow one with colorful flowers, Sanji is wearing a light blue on with a white design.

Zoro: Y-You look go in your kimono.

Y/n: Thanks, you look good too.

Zoro then blushed even more.

Then Sanji can up towards us.

Sanji: Y/n-chan!!! Are you ali-...

I looked at him and then he gets a nosebleed again. Wow another one just like the Halloween party. Leaving him collapsing in the ground.

Chopper: AAAAAAAHHHHHH SANJI NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Then Chopper came over and he was wearing a dark blue yet lighter kimono with small pink and white flowers. Chopper is even cuter when wearing a kimono.

Usopp: Great another one like last time.

Usopp is wearing an orange with red-like flowers.

Robin: Lively as ever.

Robin has a purple kimono with bright colorful flowers. Suits her very well.

Franky: Wow Y/n is SSSSUUUUUPPPPPEEEEERRRRR as always.