Tease - Geralt of Rivia

a/n: smut drabble

***

Geralt pounded into you from behind. Your fingers dug into the bark of the tree you were desperately clinging to as a whine escaped you. His rhythm faltered and he curled around you, molding his body to yours. His long, white hair hung past you and you resisted the urge to grab it and give it a good yank.

"Fuck," he bit out as his fingers found your clit.

It didn't take much for you to find your peak. You yelled his name as you clenched around him. He came right after you, grunting as he released deep inside of you. Thank the gods he couldn't get you pregnant or the two of you would have a houseful already. He rested his head on your back for a moment before pulling out of you.

Panting, you turned to face him, leaning against the tree as your legs still weren't steady. You watched him put himself to rights and licked your lips. "Please remind me again why we're having sex behind a tree."

He smirked and grasped your face in his hands. Tilting your head back, he kissed your lips softly. "Because you, my sweet, are a tease." His voice was even deeper than normal due to your recent activities. Gods, you loved his voice.

You scoffed as he stepped away to dig through the packs for something. "I am not a tease."

He arched a brow and handed you a rag so you could clean yourself. "I'm sorry. Was that someone else rubbing against me all morning while they rode in front of me on Roach?"

Your face heated. "Completely unintentional."

Laughter burst from him and he tilted his head back in his mirth. You couldn't help but smile at the sight. It wasn't often you saw your Witcher so carefree so you enjoyed it when you did. "As inclined as I am to typically believe every word that passes your sweet lips, even I do not believe that." He held out a hand to you. "Come. Tease me all the way to the next village and we can try this again in a bed."