Chapter 1

George's 18th birthday was tomorrow,he always dreaded his because it was one more year till he was of age,which was 18. George was dreading the day he was gonna have to marry somebody he doesn't even know,he wishes he could just go away for awhile,and that's when it hit him. He could just run away,and so that's what he did,he packed some food,water,a few blankets,and some changes of clothes,including a big round glasses so they won't recognize him. He put his supplies in his backpack and put the glasses on, he then opened the latches from his window and jumps onto the nearest tree. He barely grabs onto a branch and continues to swing back and forth in an attempt to get on top of the branch and it works,he then jumps the a lower branch and so on until he reaches the ground,he runs into the forest which is south of the castle,no one dares to go into the forest due to a rumor that it was cursed,but George didn't care because nobody would go in there to search for him,he then stops in his tracks after hearing something up ahead in the bushes,he climbs up a tree to see what's there,it was a person in a green hoodie,he wanted to see if he was dangerous so he threw a rock across them,the person in the like hoodie flinches and says, "Who's there?!" George jumps down from the tree and says "I'm harmless I was just looking for somewhere to stay because I got lost" he lied,he wasn't lost,he just didn't wanna go home. The guy in the green hoodie looked up,he had emerald green eyes and messy blonde hair he sticks his hand out and says "I'm..Dream,call me Dream,what's your name?" George shakes his hand " I'm George nice to meet you!
Dreams POV
He's seems,suspicious. I better keep an eye on him,but it's hard to suspect him,he's so,pretty. Wait a second,shit!if I come back with a cute guy nick is gonna be like 'Did you guys f***?' ,fuck it,who the hell cares about what he says! "Come follow me George I only was one bedroom and there isn't a couch so you can take the bed"...SHIT.WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT!HE'S GONNA THINK IM A PERVET
George's POV
Did he just say I could sleep in his bed?I mean,he is damn hot but,well I mean there isn't really anything to complain about but still that too fast!
  After A bit of Arguing 
3rd Person POV
George looked around as he was following Dream and spotted a horse,Dream asks George"Hey have you ridden a horse before" George shakes his head and Dream gets on the horse first and pats the spot behind him and says"Well then get on and hold on" George,slightly afraid of him does as he's told and holds on but he accidentally grabs onto Dream's waist without noticing and Dream flinches and George realizes what he did and grabbed onto his shoulders instead and said "I'm sorry I'm just I bit tired,would it be fine if I took a small nap?" Dream nods and is getting warmer by the second and George then lays his head on his shoulder and Dream stops the horse and grabs a mask from the big pockets of his hoodie and puts the mask on so George doesn't see that he is blushing so much.
Dream's POV
Holy shit he is so adorable but I should go around the village to get to my hut because if I go through the front sapnap is just gonna be a total ass,hm? What's that sound of metal hitting something? Is it coming from his bag? Should I go check it? Maybe not right now I don't wanna wake him up,I think I'm gonna check it when we get to my hut.
                  2 Hours Later at The Hut
3rd person POV
Dream ties his horse up to his fence post and carries George bridal style into his room and lays him on his bed to continue sleeping. Dream remembers about the metal noise from his bag,and so Dream went to grab George's bag and went back in the hut,he opened the bag and what he found in there horrified him...

—Chapter 1 end—

756 words in this chapter