Chapter 14

George saw the mask and realized 'Either somebody took the prince's mask, or somebody here IS the prince'

Also this is the author, something funny happened during class yesterday, somebody joined my class's Kahoot and legit put their name as MEXICAN DREAM ok back to the story now

Technoblade's POV

Why did Dream come back to the island, he should know I won't help him with destroying another far separate nation after all, he is part of a government, although so am I but that's why I ran away.

I'm starting to think I should check up on George so I could help him overthrow his parents as it said in his letter but it's possible that he has given up on it already.

Meh, might as well, if not I can just kill him.

I guess I should start packing for my trip..

After he finished packing and dyeing his hair brown

Well, time to get my boat out,

When I italicize sentences or words like this it's an action

Technoblade bumps into George as he is walking through the forest "George?" "Technoblade?" George says with tears in his eyes.

"George why are you crying?" He spots the mask but ignores it " I FOUND *insert prince of war's name* MASK, IT HAS BLOOD ON IT, I THINK HE IS HURT!"

3rd person POV

Technoblade sighed and said" I saw him around the area earlier, anyways about the letter you had sent me before-" " Oh you got it? I thought you hadn't since you never sent a response" Technoblade cleared his throughly and said, "Yes, well I thought about it and I will help you, you seem like a better person than your father but we will need people to help"

At that very moment Technoblade said that Chaos walked next to them in the forest and said "I think I might have that covered" she said with a smirk on her face.

Chaos had a plan, and it was much crazier than her usual plans that's for sure.

Chaos startled cackling at the silence and then as she was laughing a fog appeared and as her laughter was slowly fading away, so was the fog. By the time she stopped laughing she disappeared.

Technoblade had a bad feeling about it in his gut but decided to go with his brain since he has an idea what might happen if he provokes her.

The next day because I'm lazy af so basically they just talked about the plan and then Chaos took George back to the castle and George is back at the island

They still hadn't spotted Dream yet but they didn't see any bodies either so they figured he was alive.

Chaos had disappeared for a few minutes but when she reappeared she was carrying a big sack that was moving, George immediately put on his glasses.

As Chaos dropped the sack somebody came crawling out of it.

Niki.

"CHAOS WHY DID YOU KIDNAP HER" George yelled,"Look, I will just kidnap all the princesses until you don't have to marry, then it'll be easier"

George stared dumbfounded at her and yelled "I'm sorry but- HOW THE FUCK IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT EASIER, THERE WILL JUST BE MORE PEOPLE" "Exactly" Chaos said nonchalantly.

"I- what?" George asked" Exactly! More people! Just like you needed!"
Chaos said.

Technoblade walked out of the trees and stared at Chaos like she was an idiot, which was partially what she was.

But Technoblade stopped that soon realizing she had a different plan.

Fast forward a few months, they found Dream, made an average army, and kidnapped all the princesses and turned them into warriors

George had few scars, mainly from the escape of the village and training.

The other scars were from the guards da he fought during kidnapping the princesses.

Chaos yelled in her narrator mode: GO TO (enter coordinates) TO GET YOUR WEAPONS AND ARMOR

The princesses, survivors of the village, and a few random people who didn't like the kingdoms rushed to the coordinates.

Chaos was supplied them with boats, ladders, food, and torches. The training was from Dream and Technoblade, and most of the people were found by George, all of them played a part in that fateful day, the one that would unite the kingdoms...

Chapter 14 end—

{WORD COUNT: 725}