Chapter 20

People started crowding around Dream and George until one of the other people started noticing George looked a bit irritated and shouted "Leave the goddamn man alone, his boyfriend is dying" the crowd's talking stopped as they all looked over to the 17 year old teen.

"I did always hate Dream but his boyfriend doesn't deserve seeing him die when people he doesn't know very well are gathering around them, annoying him." The 17 year old said.

"Thanks but I'm not his boyfriend, just somebody that has known him for awhile" George said looking visibly sad.

"Look, I'll help you get him somewhere that he can rest" they 17 year old said with pity.

"Thanks, I'm George what's your name?" George asked

"Nice to meet you George, I'm Tommy, not let's get this idiot somewhere, when y/n gets back with some of the bandages and food I'll bring it to you guys" he said while picking Dream's legs while George carried Dream's arms to an old bedroom.

69 minutes later...

69 hahaha lmao
K imma take my leave on that

"QUICK PASS ME THE BANDAGES" George shouted

JAGDBBDVSSHSHA WHEN I WROTE PASS ME I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE PISS ME

Everybody was running around trying to find bandages.

Y/n had been shot by an arrow.

//Chapter 20 end//

Heyyyy srry I haven't done 1 year in awhile. I just had writers block on what to do with the story and I really wish I could write more of it but I can't because lately it has been getting harder and harder to write this story and come up with an ending. So please forgive my long break from writing this story, for the few of you still reading things thank you so much, but if you want to see a newer version of my writing and it getting chapters uploaded quicker than on here, go check out my other story 'What happened..?' It's an apocalypse fanfic of the Dream SMP and yes it mainly has dnf and yes the characters talk more in a natural way too, so please go check it out, anyways have a good day! 
Lol 69 words cya
//WORD COUNT: 369//