Chapter 13

George wakes up to find Chaos laying down on the floor looking up at the ceiling saying, "AD I can't do that it'll mess up the story, I know we want there to be a good ending but we can't change it."

AD is going to be a character in my other book so if you're interested in Chaos and AD there is a separate story about Chaos so go to that book if you want to read it :)

George just figured that she probably had some mental problems but didn't want to be rude so he went back to sleeping.

Chaos sighed and got to her feet, shaking George to wake him up.

George soon woke up again to find Chaos holding a newspaper and she said, " Read it, something went wrong" she said with a sad but disappointed face.

George takes the newspaper and flips through the pages but then he paused as he got to the end page.

POW was missing (prince of war

The page next to it said he was spotted talking to a pink haired man on an island.

Chaos picked up the newspaper and threw it out the window.

"I'm tired of running so I will just fly us there"

George nodded and started walking towards a separate room to change.

Chaos suddenly picked him up and said "No time, change at the island" she said while dropping him onto a blanket and wrapping him up.

A few seconds later as Chaos placed him down into sand George got out.

"Oh and here, a servant dropped by while you where sleeping, it's from your parents" Chaos said while throwing a letter behind her towards George as she was walking into the trees.

George opened the letter and his parents stated in the letter: 'Since two of the only male princes in the kingdoms are missing you are to Mary a woman, Niki.'

George was upset but knew he couldn't do anything until he overthrew his dad.

After George changed he started walking across the shore of the island.

George had closed his eyes but a few seconds after that he tripped over something and looked back.

There was a smiley face mask, with a BLOOD splatter on it...

Chapter 13 end—

{ WORD COUNT: 381 }

Also sorry I didn't write in awhile I was trying to get used to middle school and my mom and I were in the process of bleaching and dying my hair, what color it is? It's purple but mostly mistaken for red or pink