Chapter 12

Dream looked at Chaos in disbelief as he said, "Couldn't you just magically summon a drink-" as he was interrupted by Chaos's coughing as she said, "Hey it's not my fault I have to get the story back on track because something went wrong."

That sentence confused Dream but he just ignored it since she always said weird things like, 'This wasn't supposed to happen or 'You just had to do that ' before something bad happened while looking in her book.

George put her statement aside and started drinking some coconut water.

Once George finished drinking his half of the coconut water he gave it to Dream.

George spoke up "OK, but Chaos are you sure you're ok?" Chaos nodded.

George froze up as he realized he had to go back home, but his main concern about that was what he would tell his parents, if he told them he was just on a walk they wouldn't believe him because the guards hadn't seen him aside from the ones that were at the village and since he had nothing else to do but worry he asked Chaos what he would do, and after Chaos flipped through the pages of her book for awhile she said,  "Tell them you were taking a nap, the guards won't be there in time so your parents will take your word instead." George was dumbfounded by that because he wasn't sure how he would get to the castle before the guards because they were so much farther away but as if Chaos read his mind she says "Oh don't worry I will take you."

"Oh, and Dream you may want to look around the island. There might be an unexpected resident here"

Dream looked confused but started walking into the distance to search the small island.

Chaos put George on her back as her feet started glowing blue, when her feet stopped glowing it looked like there was electricity on her feet and when she took a step towards the ocean she said in a stern voice "Hold on,"

After she said that she started running across the ocean, up the cliff, in the woods, and eventually they reached his balcony.

George stared in shock as Chaos laid him on his bed, took of his glasses, and used her magic to change his clothes.

Once George finally got to his senses he found that instead of Chaos wearing her usual ripped and torn magenta dress, she was wearing a purple cloak with stars and fur on it, a faded pink crop top, periwinkle legging, and a dark purple witches hat, but her hair was different. Her hair was a faded neon pink.

Chaos said, "Play along, just say I'm a friend of yours when your parents come in, I already look regal enough so when your parents come in just say I'm a friend and then I will say my part"

Just a few seconds after she said that, George's parents came in through the door.

"George where were you a hour ago?" The queen asked. George replied with, "I was in her with my friend.. Luna?" He said looking a Chaos in a nervous way.

Chaos sighed but quickly changed her attitude towards the king and queen saying "Hello, my name is Luna, Princess of the Redwood Kingdom! George was with me here the entire time! I was just showing him a trick" the king looked at Chaos up and down and said, "I've never heard of the Redwood Kingdom, and how did you get in here without anybody seeing you?"

Chaos smirked as she said, "The Redwood Kingdom isn't very well known and it's a small one at that, but the people of the Redwood Kingdom have their secrets too.."

The king smiled and said "It's a good thing to know my son has a friend that knows how to keep her mouth shut!"

Luna stared at the king and queen with her arms crossed, and a poker face.

The king and queen soon left the room and George sighed saying "Thanks Chaos, you were a big help there"

By now it was already 10 pm so Chaos decided it would be best for her to leave.

After she used her magic to change her clothes and hair back to normal, she went be an to the island

Chapter 12 end

—WORD COUNT: 773–