Chapter 3

3rd person POV
At the village
Dream is very worried that George got caught by the guards,he was asking around the village to tell him if the saw him
2 hour later
George was climbing down the tree next to Dream's house while Dream was sitting on the ground looking at the flowers,George realizes Dream is sad so he says,"Dream I'm back,I brought food!" Dream immediately looks up and see's George jumping down from the tree into Dream's arms,Dream is crying tears of joy because George was safe.George takes out the food he brought to eat with Dream and Dream asks "How did you get it without being caught?" George couldn't really answer that question but he said,"I'm very sneaky" Dream doesn't fully believe George but he was just glad he got out safely. George opens the packed dinner and gives Dream a fork,the two then continue to eat,around half of the meal Dream got full,Dream said George should finish it but George refused to eat it without him,Dream gave in and put it in a ice box. George said he has to go somewhere during night that day because it was his birthday and his friends were gonna let him stay the night and celebrate it over there,Dream then brought up something George didn't want to bring up"Isn't it the prince of the Mushroom kingdoms birthday tomorrow too?" George froze in his tracks,feeling terrified if Dream knew what he looked like,George voice shook while asking,"Oh yea,have you ever seen how he looks?" George said hoping he says no, and just as he hoped Dream said "No" George had a sigh of relief,but that wouldn't last for long,Dream and George said goodbye and George climbed up another tree and jumped tree from tree to his balcony.
At the palace
George changed in a bush and took off his glasses,he looked in his room from the balcony and saw his parents there,George thought Oh SHIT George knew they were gonna get after him,but he had a good excuse, he would say, 'I needed some fresh air so I went on a walk in the garden and then I came here to the balcony and fell asleep here' and so,ready to face the massive scolding he was about to earn,he walked into his room.

But unlike what he was expecting,his parents seemed happy,and this was the worst day op his life because what his father said absolutely HORRIFIED him...

—chapter 3 end—

Word count:436