Utter Chaos part 1

Trinity was walking through the forest as usual instead of being home because she hated her family and her family hated her.

Trinity had a twin sister and her name was Alice, her parents thought she was an absolute angel because of he blonde hair and blue eyes, Trinity on the other hand was thought yo be a demon because of her long black hair for a 15 year old and her pale white pupils and irises.

Trinity had the sudden urge to wear her favorite dress that day into the forest so she put on her skintight, magenta dress, that had golden glitter on it in a marble pattern and headed out into the forest with her fair flowing behind her.

Once she found a good tree stump to sit on she put her hair into a bun and closed her eyes as she admired the chirping of the birds and the crickets

7 minutes later

Trinity heard rustling from the trees behind her and as she turned around she saw a girl looking at her, the girl looked amazed at her eyes.

The girl's name was Veronica.

She had thick curls that went down her back, but of course her hair wasn't as long as Trinity's hair.

Veronica seemed to be around the same age as Trinity when the girl suddenly speaks up " In sorry if I scared you, it's just that it's getting dark and I saw you here so I wanted to remind you that" Trinity nodded and replied "Oh yes it's ok and thank you, want to be friends?"  Trinity realized what she said and cursed at herself inside her head but to her surprise Veronica replied "If course!" 

Trinity ran up to her and hugged her and Veronica hugged her back.

They soon said goodbye before they left and said to meet up the next day at the town square.

2 days later

Trinity went to the town square 2 days in a row but Wendy wasn't anywhere to be found so she decided to wait while reading the newspaper.

When she saw the first page she fell down with salty tears rolling down her cheeks and passing out as soon as her head hit the stone tiles on the floor.

At a clinic

The nurses were surrounding Trinity asking her what her name was, she didn't want the same thing to happen to the nurses as it did with Wendy so she lied and said "Chaos, my name is Chaos" the nurses looked confused but didn't say anything.

When she got out the clinic

Trinity raced to the shed and packed her things, and she put on her favorite magenta dress. And she headed out into the forest.

- part 1 end-

I just made a new series based entirely off of Chaos/Trinity and her sister Trouble/Alice but keep in mind that story isn't related to this one so in this one Trouble/Alice doesn't have powers, and if you're a fan of Chaos/Trinity like me then go over to my other story! It currently doesn't have any episodes up at the moment but I'm planning to make some episodes soon!

{W̸O̸R̸D̸ C̸O̸U̸N̸T̸:̸ 533}