Chapter 9

George woke up with a start to find people surrounding them, the kitten hissing at the spectators, some of the spectators cheering with smiles, the other small portion looked bored as it they already knew about it, which they did, and then there was one girl who was cheering and fangirling, Dream soon woke up due to the girl's loud cheering, and in a groggy voice, "Sam why are yelling?"

When Dream asked Drista a question in one of their videos he called her Sam so I'm just using her name

Sam happily replied, "Well of course I would be happy if my brother finally got a boyfriend!" George started blushing rapidly but Dream stayed and and said, "We aren't dating Sam"
,the cheers of the crowd died down as soon as he said that and George thought it was a good time to ask Dream, "Why are all these people surrounding us?" Dream's face partially lit up due to remembering he had to introduce them, "Well these are the other residents of the village,this is Philza, Tommy, Fundy, Schlatte, Sam Nook, Wilbur, Ranboo, Tubbo, Micheal, Callahan, Corpse, BadBoyHalo, Sapnap, Skeppy, Chaos, and Sam, or as we call her, Drista"

Yes I put myself in the story because why not

George would need some time to get used to all those names but he was glad finally make some friends and talk to people other than his knights and servants

chapter 9 end—

Sorry that this chapter was so short I wrote it in between classes anyways I hope you all have a great time at school or summer classes! Also my character's name is Chaos and there will be a surprise for you guys in the next chapter because I want to add a little bit of spice because I want to interfere because why not, wouldn't you want to so a bit of a surprise in the next chapter 😈😈 >:)

—word count: 325